So many mounts!

100 Undead Priest
With the new expansion on its way, one thing really sticks out for me.

The amount of new mounts available in game is absolutely staggering. I'm not a big raider or a PvPer, but I do love farming achievements, mounts and rep. I am going to have a lot of fun obtaining all of these mounts.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=204699/mists-of-pandaria-new-mounts#mounts-cloud-serpents

Which mount(s) are you looking forward to most? Are you still working on your [Mountain o' Mounts] achievement or are you just waiting to add more to your already enormous collection? There are so many different race/mount combinations that will be pretty great. Thankfully Blizzard is implementing account wide mounts.

The Cloud Serpents, Yaks, Water Striders and profession mounts are my favorite so far. It'll be a blast getting to exalted with all of the new factions and camping rare spawns.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
07/19/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Dnasis
at 88/100 on Chil. Too lazy to do Netherwing or dungeon/raid drops.
Do you have all of the Argent Tournament mounts? The dailies for that and Netherwing barely take any time at all. Plus, you can just find the eggs and hit exalted with Netherwing in no time.

Dim is the real expert on mounts, though. He has 136, if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Do you have all of the Argent Tournament mounts?

My progress reset when I switched to Horde upon coming to this server and I've been too annoyed with it to start again.
That's happened to me three times now.

Also,

/who team rocket
0 players found
I could get on and invite you, but you'll be alone. There is no one else in the guild right now.

The only thing I really care about is the vendor yak. The majority will be far too common for me to plant my exclusive behind on. However, I do like achievements so I'll probably farm them regardless.

I really hope the celestial dragon is a blizzard store mount, but it seems like it'll be a raid drop. That's probably the only mount there I'll be slightly jealous of.
The vendor Yak mount is something I'll end up getting half way through the expansion, like I did with the mammoth back in Wrath. I just suck at making gold.

Hopefully Blizzard doesn't release the celestial serpent as a store mount. A rare raid drop mount would be better, in my opinion. I'd actually raid in the hopes of obtaining it.
Edited by Aleous on 7/19/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/19/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Aleous

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Jibjabb/mount xD

I mostly want the Turtles and the Flying Discs. The Pink Crane is also badass
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Jibjabb/mount xD

I mostly want the Turtles and the Flying Discs. The Pink Crane is also badass
I threw up a little. That's insane, but I'm not surprised!

The flying discs would be hilarious. Doing flips and what not on those will certainly happen.

Honestly though, I'd be happy with Mim's Head and Flametalon of Alysrazor.
Edited by Aleous on 7/19/2012 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I believe the majority of them are. Reputation achievements are not, if I'm not mistaken.
Reply Quote
I collected mounts like crazy, and then 2 short of 100 I got Onyxia. So I don't care much anymore. Still have like 130 though.

Oh, Aleous, did you know I have Onyxia?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Deleting and blocking you from everything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
07/19/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Aleous
Do you have all of the Argent Tournament mounts?

Oi grinding like 700 or so for the x amount of 100 token mounts...did that on Questina for a few of them, those dailies were horrid for me though.
On Gershwin, I just do the dailies to buy pets.
The dailies for that and Netherwing barely take any time at all. Plus, you can just find the eggs and hit exalted with Netherwing in no time.

Took about a month on Gershwin to get exalted with them. No time at all for some pretty snazzy looking mounts.

Quest: 111
Gershwin: 85

It's not easy being a patrician and a steward to our most gracious King.

On topic.
The water striders. I love insect mounts so much.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Im hoping they put in a 150 mount achievement or something :<

feels kind of pointless to chase after new mounts when I know Im just going to ride my panther/drake transformation vial thingy
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Yeah, a new achievement would be great. I don't see why they wouldn't add one.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
07/20/2012 06:29 AMPosted by Edit
I don't see myself using anything other than my Obsidian Nightwing unless they make something else that is REALLY amazing.

I know what you mean. I've had my Big Love Rocket so long i could never go without it on my druid. Though my alts are about to get a ton of mounts, i couldnt decide which one to use for them. So i found a nice random mount macro for them.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I'll be using my Raven Lord. That's really the only decent ground mount I have. Not sure which flying mount to use, though. I don't have anything special/rare, unfortunately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]