how's your server?

90 Troll Priest
hello. i'm considering transferring to this server. i'm a holy priest, feel free to check me out in the armory. i've done 4/8 on reg. ds. ( my guild only raids one night a week for a set amount of time). if/when i do transfer i'm looking for a friendly stable raiding guild. i can raid friday & saturday nights. i love to do older raids and things. um..anything else u want to know just ask.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
depends on what u are looking for. i recommend u make a toon on each of the servers that u might want to potentially transfer to. then check the guild recruitment feature in game or the trade chat for guild recruitment messages and maybe talk with a few guild leaders/officers.

find a guild u like then transfer there.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
07/20/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Scruffmie
Not a realm to transfer to, more of one to transfer away from.

Pretty much this.

If you are into progression, Grizzly Hills is one of the worst servers for it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This person says they're 4/8 normal and can only raid on the weekends. Sounds like a great server for them. There are plenty of guilds on our sever with raiding spots available.

What the two posters above me are likely talking about is our front-end heroic progression raiding which requires a time commitment that most people, including the OP, cannot make. But, this shouldn't concern the OP. Reading comprehension guys.

I think you'd be happy here. There are plenty of nice people and guilds among the more vocal minority trolls (see above). But trolls exist everywhere. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This is not much of a server to join for the heroic raids, RBG's and such but more of a small town server that you join for the fun of chilling with friends and becoming famous with ease.
I've had some great times on this server with very old friends and think that it's a perfect server for those who are willing to give up epic lewtz for good times with small-town friends.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
This is not much of a server to join for the heroic raids, RBG's and such but more of a small town server that you join for the fun of chilling with friends and becoming famous with ease.
I've had some great times on this server with very old friends and think that it's a perfect server for those who are willing to give up epic lewtz for good times with small-town friends.

woah, wait a sec? who's famous on Grizzly Hillz?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why are you wanting to xfer?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
THANKS FOR BUMPING THIS RETARD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Ono said it right, I play a little bit on the server from time to time, its a nice break from the fast -paced overpopulated servers. Horde side not a great transfer.. However alliance is not to bad. Imo if your looking for a tight knit group of friends whom play to enjoy time together not for the hardcore zergfests. Decent server choice, + It could help boost this server a little bit population speaking, as it seems to keep dropping :(
Reply Quote
There are many more Alliance than Horde on this server, which is something to keep in mind. I haven't heard any reliable reports, but it seems about three to one in favor of Alliance. Anyone have stats on this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Grizzly Hills(US) - #191, Population 1,863, 4/1 Alliance vs. Horde

Enjoy the rest of your thread necros
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Can someone pay for my server xfer....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Take your guild with you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]