85 Orc Warrior
hi
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
me in mumble: "hey guys kill fiya"
haste: " k"
*fiya gets globaled by a holtzmann & haste combo nuke wtf blast*
me: "...lol druids."

btw we left because we had to defend tb. ICG is like a third home after stormwind.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
damn umad bro? your whole group got rolled over like 5 times by pve gear and like 7 pugs i picked up. Go make more fail YouTube vids of "pwning" Ally on a dead server.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Try to global me Holtzman...if you can catch me :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
07/22/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Selanda

I've never killed a holy pally in 1v1 faster than I kill you in TB on the regular.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
no i am teh best
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
07/22/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Gg

I've never killed a holy pally in 1v1 faster than I kill you in TB on the regular.

Hey at least when I am about to die, I can take it unlike you leavin everytime someone is about to kill you :P If I did that then yeah you would never kill me either. GG
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I could probably destroy most if not all of the members of shattered including you Gg, warriors are awful and you are not any exception to them ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Guys, don't fight. Our real enemies are the dragons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Teh Lil Goblin speaks the truth.. where are these dragons? >.> <.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/22/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Catparts

You killed me while I was fishing peacefully. You are a thousand times more sinister than any dragon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
07/22/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Aristia
I could probably destroy most if not all of the members of shattered including you Gg, warriors are awful and you are not any exception to them ^_^

Yeah I heard rogues with legendaries are having a hard time killing people this season. Something like an arena would be a different story, and from the looks of your arena performance it would be a quick game for easy points.

PS: When I make another alt I'll let you know when to queue, I'll give you the honor of giving me my first ~250 points.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
07/23/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Ishkandir

You killed me while I was fishing peacefully. You are a thousand times more sinister than any dragon.
Now you listen to me. I don't know who you think you are, but those fish belong to the people of Orgrimmar. I also don't know if you noticed that Orgrimmar isn't exactly in the Fertile Crescent. We don't even have green grass. Our land is made of clay. Sure the spiny lizards, dung beetles, and cacti thrive, but we have to strive just to put together a meal. I didn't want to kill you, but if we just let you come in and catch all of our fish it could be Catparty Jr. that ends up dead. I have lost enough children to these harsh living conditions... and dragons.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/22/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Aristia

ill take you up on that challenge.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
07/24/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Holtzmann

ill take you up on that challenge.

50000g on Holtz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
100,000g on Holtz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sounds like that rogue wants to be the star of Holtz next video.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'm sorry shattered, Aristia suffers from foot in mouth disease. He doesnt know any better, i should of never let him off his leash.

Hi Mariarroka :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/23/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Catparts

Now you listen to me. I don't know who you think you are, but those fish belong to the people of Orgrimmar. I also don't know if you noticed that Orgrimmar isn't exactly in the Fertile Crescent. We don't even have green grass. Our land is made of clay. Sure the spiny lizards, dung beetles, and cacti thrive, but we have to strive just to put together a meal. I didn't want to kill you, but if we just let you come in and catch all of our fish it could be Catparty Jr. that ends up dead. I have lost enough children to these harsh living conditions... and dragons.

Hey....I saw a tree in there somewhere.

I'm also training Ish Jr. on how to kill priests. He's a slow learner though...he always tries to play with the Shadowfiends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]