Me

90 Troll Druid
hehe... i like how i killed you myself 2 times rockstar, and i hit you with a mangle and you got up on your *@%gy RAF mount and ran away. LOL !!
unlike some people that change their names and think they can get away with it, i just wanna put it out there i'm lemetrollyou :p
come around my block again rockstar imma kick your *@%gy ugly human !@# :P

oh lemeshockyou is me btw, i'm not mad you keep camping me.. infact i find it quite comical that you sit by your computer and keep killling me :D
thanks for the laughs <3<3

You're obviously mad, hence the paragraphs.

The world is mine btw, you own no blocks.

And there is obviously something going on between you and Lemmeaxeyou then, thanks for letting the entire forum know.

I'll camp you again, don't worry.

lol whatever i don't care and you don't own the world of warcraft, because people like me that suck are gonna continue to kick your little @*#%% !@#.
i bet you were camping hellfire all night when i was owning heroic dragon soul... yeah you have no life and your gonna sit there and keep waiting, and when i see you there waiting i'm gonna continue to laugh at you for being a low life. :D
umad ??? i think so :P
see its people like you who feed the trolls like lemeaxeyou and i, thanks for feeding us we love you <3 and if we see you again you $%^ is gonna get kicked
oxoxoxox !!
Reply Quote
^ Obviously mad becuz he payed for E-sex
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

lol whatever i don't care and you don't own the world of warcraft, because people like me that suck are gonna continue to kick your little @*#%% !@#.
i bet you were camping hellfire all night when i was owning heroic dragon soul... yeah you have no life and your gonna sit there and keep waiting, and when i see you there waiting i'm gonna continue to laugh at you for being a low life. :D
umad ??? i think so :P
see its people like you who feed the trolls like lemeaxeyou and i, thanks for feeding us we love you <3 and if we see you again you $%^ is gonna get kicked
oxoxoxox !!

Nope, you wont be able to kill me, ever. Im the God DK and cannot be beaten by anyone.

Apparently you weren't in "Heroic dragon soul" (I thoroughly enjoy slaying the kids that slay dragons all week.) since I was camping your alts.

And if you ever see me again you'll probably be in the spirit realm like usual.

LOOOOOOLLL !!!
keep feedin the trolls rockstar, your a big smoking pile of poop
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/25/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Rollstar

lmao heard you bought a $500 mount for a woman, i'd rather have a diamond
Reply Quote
Prince of trolls has spoken, and this goes out to any warrior that wants a piece ( this means you buller) if you want some just duel me so I can spank your monkey !@#.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Cheewbacca

I'll get you one :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/25/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Rollstar

thanks babyy :D
Reply Quote
What do you want to do this weekend?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

thanks babyy :D

lovee yoouuu <3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/25/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Cheewbacca

What I understand is that he bought a Spectral Tiger card for himself for $400. When you get the card, it gives you 2 spectral tigers (1epic and 1rare) both 100% speed, one has more armor than the other. With account wide mounts coming next month, it would be stupid to use both. So it is common that someone would sell the extra one or give it to a friend.
Edited by Büeller on 7/26/2012 5:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Home slice...duel me brah ....you said I'd never get u to 50% but u decline my duels and send me ur emo.wrist cutting qq messages about how u lol at how bad I am at the game..I think u afraid .
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I told you this already but you were probably too worked up to remember. Since I'm ignoring your ugly !@#, all duels will be automatically declined. I watched you lose to an UH DK, you didnt get him below 80%. Don't know how that is possible on any warrior, just a complete lack of skill. But you blamed lag because you cant take it like a man. We were all making fun of how pathetic you are on skype. Your characters peak was when you were in D&D. That alone says so much. You mad?
Edited by Büeller on 7/27/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I told you this already but you were probably too worked up to remember. Since I'm ignoring your ugly !@#, all duels will be automatically declined. I watched you lose to an UH DK, you didnt get him below 80%. Don't know how that is possible on any warrior, just a complete lack of skill. But you blamed lag because you cant take it like a man. We were all making fun of how pathetic you are on skype. Your characters peak was when you were in D&D. That alone says so much. You mad?

lmao you guys were talking on skype about him???
losers !!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
We all watched him duel and spam LAG as soon as he started losing, so yeah we were laughing at him, scrub. I don't even know why I waste my time on the forums. I am better than 95% of players here and I hate 100% of them.
Edited by Büeller on 7/27/2012 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
07/27/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Büeller
We all watched him duel and spam LAG as soon as he started losing, so yeah we were laughing at him, scrub. I don't even know why I waste my time on the forums. I am better than 95% of players here and I hate 100% of them.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/skullcrusher/b%C3%BCeller/

apparently not
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Those are DPS parses. I tank. Some dps in my guild are above 97% on every fight. Your page isn't looking too great either though.
Edited by Büeller on 7/27/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
07/27/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Büeller
Those are DPS parses. I tank you moron. Some dps in my guild are above 97% on every fight.

What does the dps in your guild have to do with you? You claimed that YOU are better then everyone else.

also, I am prot main spec.
Edited by Varibash on 7/27/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]