Oh please horde!!!

90 Human Death Knight
do something worthy !!! pay us a visit soooooooooon!!!!!
/stirpot
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
wut's going on in here?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
dunno thinking of transferring to a more PVP oriented server... seems most of *cough* good horde PVPers faction changed ..
Reply Quote
uh, if you havent noticed, the horde side of antonidas is all but dead. sit outside org and beg for us to come out, there might be 3 of us here............
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
wut this guy said.^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
sounds good to meh!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Try cookies.. you might get a few to come out..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
There has to be incentive to invite one to a slaughter. Perhaps if you all were to, say, empty stormwind of all >lvl 70 toons so we could get a boss kill rather than getting instantly wiped on the rooftops before starting some non-organized raid, then MAYBE you could get 3 of us to show. However, since as stated, the majority of Horde and seasoned Horde have given up and either quit or transferred, then until more Ally toons faction change, then sorry, I'll stick with random BGs where I got a 30% chance of a win.

If it is fruitless PvP you desire, FC to horde and give any world PvP a chance, you'll see how "fun" it is to have 27 /spitters saying Bur around your corpse ladden with flags of ownership.

Meh I say,

BiGGyT
Edited by Biggyt on 8/30/2012 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ever since I xfered from horde to ally it died
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]