DS / MoP 10 Man Team Recruitment

86 Worgen Hunter
*** Update 7/25 ***

We are looking to add a couple people to our 10 man roster to wrap up heroic DS content and then advance to MoP! Our team comprises of roughly half <Non Combat Pet> and half from other guilds.

We're looking for a protection pally and 1 dps (moonkin, enh. shaman pref).

Our current progression is 5/8H, although some of our members have completed 8/8H previously. Our raid times are Tuesday, 5-8PM server time. We will be adding a weekend day once we hit heroic spine. When MoP launches, we will be changing our schedule to weekends. Specific days and times will be a majority vote amongst everyone on the team.

For more information please contact Contagium, Kthanid, or Lilandriã ingame.
Edited by Contagium on 7/25/2012 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Interested in coming on to fill the melee DPS spot. ilvl 404 (with Legendaries) and 3/8H so far with DS10. Planning on transferring to Proudmoore tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi Contagium, I am also interested in this position due to my new work schedule, I can no longer raid with inception =[ <3 As you can see I do have 5/8 hm achieve on this toon, with warmaster on my lock. So in other words i know what im doing =p What can I bring to group? A strong will to succeed, Pro dps, Knowledge, And Love <3

Hope to hear from you soon

Cassami
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Hunter
*** Update ***

Looking for a holy pally and 1 dps (moonkin, enh. shaman preferred).

For more information please contact Contagium/Colpocele, Kthanid, or Lilandriã ingame.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Holy paladins...where you at?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you respec I will personally bake you digital cookies and deliver them by turtle.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Hunter
Bump ^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]