Sky leaving server (for good this time lol)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
VEX
hello, more people would probably know me as Darkeningsky, but anyways...spent a ton of time on this server, had a lot of fun, made friends, lost friends, trolled a few people back in the day but mostly kept to myself. i've seen people come and go, then come back only to leave again, grass is always greener i guess, but the point is i cant see myself enjoying my WoW experience on this server anymore. the population is constantly declining, which is a shame.

point of this thread is just to say good bye to a few of my remaining friends who are still on the server, its been excellent talking to you all, raiding, doing dungeons, all that jazz. i already transfered my death knight, which will be my temporary main for MoP, to Area 52. the rest of my characters will be goldless husks of what they once were and left to rot on this server, i may pop on every now and again.

been fun you all, wish you all the best.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
VEX
I'll miss you... wait... damnit, you're transferring with VEX.
Reply Quote
Damn it. Horde is getting weaker and weaker. I just wish I could have raided with you more often. Have fun on Area 52. On another thought, we could always do cross realm raid together sometimes.

-Hong
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
please stay on misha, you fit in so well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]