Fishx is now selling 2s/3s wins.

86 Night Elf Druid
I'm currently selling 2s wins at 200g and 3s wins at 400g. You can message me in game via mailbox or Infernocent@aol.com.

Depending on who I have on and available 3s may not be an option. However if you want 3s wins I will make something happen.

If you're going to troll this, have fun. Just going to bump it every day or so.

Have a good one!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I just want some fish sticks. How much bro?

P.S. Which part of the fish do the fish sticks come from?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hmmmmm... So I don't have to do anything you say...

How about this...

We que... you 1v2 the opposing team i'll pay you 200g.

We que you lose you pay me 200g.

i'll sit in the starting area and watch

fair enough?
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Sorry sir. I'm currently selling wins, not paying people if we lose. Many factors can determine if we lose. That'd be outrageous. Although typically with most people we generally don't obtain more than 4 losses if we're going for cap.

Thanks for the offer though!

Have a good one!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's not hard to find a partner to cap points. I doubt you'll get anyone to buy.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I'm just here for the people that can't find someone or just newly leveled a character. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Guess I'll have to buy my fish sticks elsewhere.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
=[
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sorry sir. I'm currently selling wins, not paying people if we lose. Many factors can determine if we lose. That'd be outrageous. Although typically with most people we generally don't obtain more than 4 losses if we're going for cap.

Thanks for the offer though!

Have a good one!

Many factors can determine if we lose... but many factors can determine if we win. If you say only 4 losses with you 1v2'ing people then carry my warrior... however if you aren't going 8-4 and are wasting my time in game I expect to be paid as you would if we won.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]