WTB guild to steal vp from

90 Night Elf Druid
so im quite bored at the moment since my guild has quit raiding til mop and im stuck paying 15 bucks a month thx to annual pass. anywho im lookin for a guild that needs a tank, melee dps, healer, or ranged dps. Ive got my druid who is 405 tank 403 mdps, shaman thats like 390 somethin healer and rdps, or my lock thats like a 403 rdps. ill play any just so i can feel like im getting some of my money back in enjoyment. le add me on skype (furiouschica) league (fancyursa) or just send me a mail/whisper in game if you want me. ill drop guild on the lock or shaman but not the druid since shes actually at exhalted. my only request is that you clear at least 8/8 weekly ill wipe on heroics but i dont wanna be stuck 7/8 every week.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I solo it every week, you can come if you want. But really, I wouldn't mind hitting up some heroics with you. Feel free to call or text anytime as long as it's not before 10am.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]