Hello Mandingo

10 Troll Shaman
I don't know if you will read your post in CSF or not. I added a response to it. I'm a CSF regular and this is my avatar on the forums, hence you will never see an alt of mine "backing up" previous posts. Nor will I divulge my alts, well, I don't need the kind of abuse that Khaz Modan is known for.

I wanted to add here that the blues in CSF have stated in the past that it is up to the community to decide what is appropriate language on public channels. Therefore, keep reporting the person you mentioned, PLEASE. My family and friends already do. It is good to see that others have taken offense of this persons actions. The more people who report offensive language and behavior, the better the likelihood of something being done. Please encourage friends and guildies to do the same.

Hopefully, we can rid this realm of these disrespectful people and can have a safe and productive realm.

Aik (with my mains on Khaz Modan)
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
http://www.flippingsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nobody-cares-baby....jpg
Reply Quote
CSF have stated in the past that it is up to the community to decide what is appropriate language on public channels.

Aik (with my mains on Khaz Modan)

You do realize this is a simple cop-out for a company who doesn't want to moderate their own product, right? It is cheaper on their end to make it "up to the community to decide" when in reality that community never agrees on anything.

lol @ Gorehowl making an appearance. He says he can't stand it here with all the "baddies" yet can't leave it completely.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
He thinks you're pretty.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
07/25/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Mandingò
lol @ Gorehowl making an appearance. He says he can't stand it here with all the "baddies" yet can't leave it completely.

why would i want to leave downs modan completely, this server gives me hours of entertainment reading the stupid garbage that comes out of peoples mouths.

also i think youre pretty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Gorehowl was the only Paladin powerful enough to wield a Warglaive of Azzinoth...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]