LFM Weekly DS Alt Run

100 Tauren Druid
For the past two weeks, I have been semi-organizing late-lockout alt runs of DS10 and since both went well, would like to set up something slightly less semi-organized. This would not involve any guild-changing, it's just a way for people with alts or mains whose guild no longer runs DS, or who aren't in a raiding guild, to gear up or have something to do.

Raid time would be either Sunday or Monday starting at 8:30p or 9:00p server (I am on the west coast, so have to start later), depending on what works best. Loot rules would be the standard pug MS>OS>Vendor/transmog/DE, with patterns going to those with the maxed skill, or open roll otherwise. Essences and mounts would all be open roll. Rogue quest item allocation will most likely be "first rogue to join the group gets them all", but that is up to the rogues to work out if it is an issue.

If we can get groups as decent as the last two have been, we may try for some of the heroic pulls.

You can either in-game mail this character, respond here, or try to find me on an alt. All of my toons are in Empirical, which may make it easier to track me down.

e) And all my alts have Hawaiian names too.
Edited by Pipikaula on 7/24/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i might be down brah! you going tonight?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Ha!

Probably not tonight, as I will be helping a guildy level a new toon. We did run last night and had a good group, so did H Mor and the rest on normal. We might have been able to down H Ultra as well, but since we had a late start and half the pug hadn't seen any heroics before, it made sense to keep it simple.

If you are still interested next week, let me know. We may actually have enough people/alts to run both Sunday and Monday next week.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would probably be interested
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
It looks like we may be running two groups this week, Sunday and Monday, so I will shoot you both an invite, in case you are still interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]