Tales of Retrospect: Two Bold Lovers

90 Human Death Knight
It was a dark and rainy day, high commander Wyndoor sat on his throne over looking Stormwind and its citizens. Sick and tired of the rabble that filled his mighty guild he tasked two of his most retarded soldiers Gennora and Godkin to find peace within his ranks and to stop the violence that plagued it. As the two began their mission given upon them by their grand leader, hatred aroused its self within the two. Godkin, an outspoken balance druid was angered by Gennora's statement that duels are very important. Now if this conversation has struck more competent men the discussion would have ended with agreeable differences. But these where no ordinary !@#$%^s, each had the rare ability to get but hurt for hours on end, an ability Wyndoor over looked in his search. Retrospect looked on in pure terror as the two began to bicker. Spacegirl tried to quell them with kind words of wisdom. Syler began spewing madness from his mouth in confusion. And Vyndesil held his head in pain as he was a !!**! and does not fight. As Godkin and Gennora both seemed out of breath, something amazing happened... A gleam of kindness appeared in Godkin's eyes as he looked at his foe. Rage and fury now where being replaced with understanding and lust. Godkin could not help himself as his eyes wandered over Gennoras body, he began to long for his body in no time at all. Gennora was unsure to handle this, he fondled himself to the image of Godkin in the past but that was in secret.. "Could this be real?" he said to himself. The whole guild stood in total disbelieving shock as the two locked body's and embraced each others mouths. As both of them had settled their anger with each other and learned to love, so did the rest of Retrospect. And as the guild began its love fest Wyndoor looked down at his guild with a wide smile apon his face, for this was his plan all along.
Edited by Syler on 7/25/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
arent u in retro?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TL;DR
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLfGBKO8vOc
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://screensnapr.com/v/UrxAjp.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/paragraph?s=t&ld=1087
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://www.hahgay.com/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Nice you beat a boomkin in a 1v1 with heroic gear on. Im still higher rated than you :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I used the 397 shoulders and the Heroic Legs. Still, you tried to rocketboot away (this was before I dropped mining for Engineering) Swagg tho :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/26/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Allspàrk
I used the 397 shoulders and the Heroic Legs. Still, you tried to rocketboot away (this was before I dropped mining for Engineering) Swagg tho :D

I didnt rocket boots away. Other wise i would have shadowmeld fled away. I used them to get away from u at 70% health. it was a gd though. kinda unfair ret geared as hell w/ heroic gear vs boomkin with some ruthless (im now full cata) still higher rated in arena and rbgs though :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It was a good duel. Yeah, I didn't bother to use gurth. And you have more resil than me lol.
Well, you lost to a lower rated player :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
pen is
Reply Quote
So cawkstar and homoslice are dating?? Awweehh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
old news ^^^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
swag
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]