[A] WTS Profession Leveling Kits!

1 Human Mage
Hey all!

Currently making profession leveling kits for *most* professions!

What is a profession leveling kit? Well it is all the materials you need to go from 1 to 525 in one sitting! (The materials in a profession kit are based on the respective profession leveling guide at http://www.wow-professions.com)

Hit me up in game (whisper or in-game mail) if you are interested. :)

----

Re: Pricing
I do not post pricing for the kits here as the pricing varies from kit to kit and from week to week. Pricing is based on the current *Alliance* market value of the items in the kit. Market Value is obtained by gathering hourly auction house data dumps from the WoW API.

-----

Re: Horde Kits
If you are interested in a kit on the Horde side, it is possible to complete the transaction via the neutral AH. One has already been done. However, a 25% fee will be charged (15% to cover neutral AH cut + 10% convenience fee)
Edited by Sothebys on 7/31/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd be interested in an enchanting kit if the price is right.

Send in game mail or reply to me here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If the price is right, i'd happily take both kits off your hands.
I'm not on wow a lot anymore due to IRL stuff but if you send me mail on a price i will get back to you ASAP
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Sorry for the delay in reply! Been busy and I forget to check the forums for replies. ^.^

@Affa - I'll talk with my farmers and see what we can do and I'll send you an in-game mail message once we get an estimate created!

@Arnec - I currently have 3 alchemy kits on reserve/in-progress right now. If you are still interested in 2 alchemy kits, please send me an in-game mail message and I'll put you 4th in line. =) Please note, it can take up to 1 week to collect all the materials once I get confirmation that you want this kit. [edit:] Since you want 2 kits, I will give you a discount. But again, send me an in-game message and we will work out the details. =)
Edited by Sothebys on 7/30/2012 11:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]