What blizzard plans to do with hakkar server!

90 Night Elf Hunter
absolutly nothing because they probably use all our money on drugs
this is a reply i got from them
I see you had some concerns about your realm not having many players.

At this time we do not hand out free realm changes, as we feel this would be unfair to players who have paid to transfer realms. I know it can be frustrating being on a server without many players, I had to transfer out of one myself a while back, but it always seems as soon as you transfer out, it picks right back up. Once Mists of Pandaria drops we will have a large surge in players, and as such we have no plans on combining any realms.

i dont think pandora is gonna have any impact on hakkar!!! i vote everyone on hakkar has a month of strike in which we dont pay or play.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
OMG, the 6 players on hakkar arnt going to pay for a month!? blizzards going bankrupt
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

i dont think pandora is gonna have any impact on hakkar!!! i vote everyone on hakkar has a month of strike in which we dont pay or play.

pandora does in fact have an impact on hakkar. When i listen to it I FIGHT THAT MUCH HARDER

YAY KAISER PERMENANTE FITNESS RADIO.

if you ment pandaria i can assure you it will have an effect on hakkar. WANNA KNOW WHY

cause korgath is in the same battlegroup as hakkar....instead of hunting down guilds im going to hunt the $##@ out of hakkar people trying to quest.

(given multiple realm zones will go as planned)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
multiple realmed zones wtf i havent heard of that do tell me more mojobozo
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
07/25/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Scalliqt
OMG, the 6 players on hakkar arnt going to pay for a month!? blizzards going bankrupt

I like this post. Reminds me of something I would say.
Edited by Phranchÿze on 8/13/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]