Deathwing mount and acievement auction-Allies

90 Human Warrior
Hello visitors. Bidding will start at 150k. If the bids reach 300k, or someone bids that amount, we will include a full run, with loot, title, and the mount. We will take the highest bidder. Bidding will end on July 31st(17:00hrs). Please just keep the posts simple, no trolling please.

Your post must contain: your in-game name, and your bid.

Tue, after the bids end at 5 server, we will verify funds, and our raid starts at 6:45 server, if the time is a issue let us know in game.

You can bid at: http://assimilation.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1877777&gid=236282

Thanks for looking, good luck to you all in MoP.
Edited by Build on 7/27/2012 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Looks like Amberthyst won, grats! Nice job on getting people interested Assimilation!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, the buyer seamed very happy about the purchase. Our new weeks bids are up. Good job to you folks over there as well.
Edited by Build on 7/27/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This week we got screwed over the sale because of some a$$hat who thinks that screwing other people over in this will prove that he is something.

There is nothing hard about lieing the hard part is holding to your word you ....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey bud, mind if I ask what happened? If you don't want to talk about what happened or the name of the person on public forums would you mind tossing me an in game mail? It'd be great if the guy isn't able to do it again because no one will take him on any runs, that's pretty lame and unfair to anyone else that lost the bid to this toolbox.

On another topic, what are you planning on leveling to 90 first Forge? Are you keeping your same main as this xpac? I plan on first leveling this toon as Fury (hopefully it's viable), and then I definitely want to rock a raiding frost mage :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'll send you an ingame mail when I log tonight.

I'm planning on playing as enhancement shaman for raids, but I will most likely miss the first tier of raiding because of me getting married :) then have to earn my spot back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/01/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Nightforge
I'll send you an ingame mail when I log tonight.

Thanks, just read it, awkward... I replied.

08/01/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Nightforge
I'm planning on playing as enhancement shaman for raids, but I will most likely miss the first tier of raiding because of me getting married :) then have to earn my spot back.

This is awesome news, congrats bud. Nalaraa and I are really happy for you and wish you two the best :) Look forward to seeing you around once you come back.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/01/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Ronninn
This is awesome news, congrats bud. Nalaraa and I are really happy for you and wish you two the best :) Look forward to seeing you around once you come back.

Gracias hombre.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/23/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Shadowwordfu
Looks like Amberthyst won, grats! Nice job on getting people interested Assimilation!

Watching closely still I see. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]