Oh Noes Proxy's Leaving QD

90 Orc Warrior
Theres the kind of reaction I've been lookin for.

Oh yeah, you didn't catch that I was joking when I said step up your game, because thats exactly what you said to me in my other forum.

Hmmm, Last I checked, Summer break has been over for the past 3 weeks now.

Oh oh I know, I was "implying" for my Yar to be sarcastic.

And don't you think a "hard working" *Implied Obv.* man like yourself is kinda lowly to bash on a "child" (Lol?) while on a eating/drink break? Seems kinda desperate to me.

Just sayin.
Edited by Kénji on 8/14/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Learn to read.

Lets See

And me saying the word "the" didn't note that the post was sarcastic itself?

Lets look at the post b4 that.

How do you not realize that those are sarcastic caps and not angry raging ones?

You can't make the excuse that all of your actions are an act and then turn around and call other people useless disrespectful trash without even considering that they are doing the same as you.

I hope you realize your attempts to look intelligent are completely botched by your grammatical errors.

Oh look, no "the" in there.

The post that you found the "the" was the exact one that you said

And me saying the word "the" didn't note that the post was sarcastic itself?

What else, Oh yeah, you didn't catch that I was joking when I said step up your game, because thats exactly what you said to me in my other forum.

Hmmm, Last I checked, Summer break has been over for the past 3 weeks now.

How !@#$ing retarded can you be to not see the word the in that post? "You can't make THE excuse that all of your actions are an act [...]"

I am completely aware that is what I said to you in the other thread, yet if you were actually joking (meaning you did not actually meant what you said), you would not have followed it up by "I'm bored and need something to do", because it would be contradictory and thus make no sense whatsoever. Maybe I'm just giving you too much credit and you're a lot less intelligent than I am assuming.

The point wasn't whether or not you are actually on summer break, it was that you have the time to respond and I do not. Sorry, maybe I should've been a bit more direct since you seem to miss things quite often.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/14/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Kénji
Oh oh I know, I was "implying" for my Yar to be sarcastic.

You do realize saying it was sarcastic after the fact isn't implication, right?

Also, way to edit your post after you realize the word "the" was in my post. Lol. Terrible.
Edited by Ebonics on 8/14/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Did you get it all out of your system yet? Rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

And don't you think a "hard working" *Implied Obv.* man like yourself is kinda lowly to bash on a "child" (Lol?) while on a eating/drink break? Seems kinda desperate to me.

Just sayin.

I'm 18 years old, work from home, and probably make more money than both of your parents. Being a child doesn't mean you are young, it means you have no real responsibilities. If you try to say school, you can honestly sleep through all of it and still maintain a 4.0.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/14/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Kénji
Did you get it all out of your system yet? Rofl.

I'm still waiting for a real, non-fallacious argument from you. I'm enjoying myself.
Edited by Ebonics on 8/14/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/14/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Ebonics
If you try to say school, you can honestly sleep through all of it and still maintain a 4.0.

This is known to be because thats how school is for me. Too. Easy.

But I'm not one of those useless kids who just come home and play WoW. Yes, I have responsibilities after the bore-fest known as school, and I make sure that they are done.

Also, this song, great for these past few, ehh 10-15 posts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HNRHZdOYPc
Klaypex - You Mad

Atleast you've calm down a bit, I can tell by the post.

08/14/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Ebonics
I'm enjoying myself.

Oh yes, I am enjoying myself aswell. Just as I enjoyed the Nixx fight, and then he stopped posting. (I have a feeling this post will bring him back in here so, ehhh, could be fun....)
Edited by Kénji on 8/14/2012 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
If you try to say school, you can honestly sleep through all of it and still maintain a 4.0.

This is known to be because thats how school is for me. Too. Easy.

But I'm not one of those useless kids who just come home and play WoW. Yes, I have responsibilities after the bore-fest known as school, and I make sure that they are done.

Also, this song, great for these past few, ehh 10-15 posts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HNRHZdOYPc
Klaypex - You Mad

Atleast you've calm down a bit, I can tell by the post.

Responsibilities...such as?

I don't think you realize nothing on these forums has actually made me mad. Arguing with people on the forums is fun, not frustrating.

I like that you have resorted to taunting with a youtube video because you have nothing left.
Edited by Ebonics on 8/14/2012 4:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/14/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Ebonics
I don't think you realize nothing on these forums has actually made me mad. Arguing with people on the forums is fun, not frustrating.

It's scary how much I see myself in that post.

Also, would you rather have this in-game and leave poor proxy's forums alone? (Or atleast make a new one if you want people to see)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/14/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Kénji

It's scary how much I see myself in that post.

Also, would you rather have this in-game and leave poor proxy's forums alone? (Or atleast make a new one if you want people to see)

What do you even have left to say since every single argument you've posed has been wrong?
Reply Quote
How can school be too easy for you if you capitalize random words in your sentences?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Actually, the act thing isn't wrong.

I honestly play/act diffrent ways on each Toon...even if it's the same class

Kenji - Egoistic, Yelling Warrior who doesn't care.

Deaven - Sarcastic, Silent Warrior who laughs at the lesser fools who die under his mace....

08/14/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Inwaves
How can school be too easy for you if you capitalize random words in your sentences?

Because I don't do that in school work silly.

Yeah it's easy, but I'm not going to half-do the work and get a trash grade.
Edited by Kénji on 8/14/2012 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Actually, the act thing isn't wrong.

I honestly play/act diffrent ways on each Toon...even if it's the same class

Kenji - Egoistic, Yelling Warrior who doesn't care.

Deaven - Sarcastic, Silent Warrior who laughs at the lesser fools who die under his mace....

I never said it wasn't true I said it isn't fair to assume you are the only one who can be doing so.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
why aren't you on an rp server, sir
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Because Moon Gaurd is scary as hell
Never.
Again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
A QD player calling anyone bad is like an alcoholic telling someone else they have a drinking problem...or something...MORE QUOTES PLZ
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/14/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Menareni
A QD player calling anyone bad is like an alcoholic telling someone else they have a drinking problem...or something...MORE QUOTES PLZ

When did any QD player call someone in this thread bad?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah Div didn't call me bad, And I didn't call him bad.

We exchanged Ideas?...(would ideas be the right word?)

Honestly Div is a great PvE'r, that I know (Not sure if he PvP's or not), but we just don't agree on things and have a fun agruement on both sides, his points being better then mine.

Once everything is done with, like this topic, all should be fine again imo.

/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You guys should make a blog i cant believe anyone read all that !@#$ to leave a related reply
Reply Quote
Pretty sure Div has a few 2k achieves somewhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]