Every Sunday (7 PM) - Twilight Drake run

90 Night Elf Warrior
Viderimens will be leading 25 man OS3D raids every Sunday at 7 PM. The sole purpose is to acquire the Reins of the Twilight Drake, a shmexy flying mount.

This is very fast (15 minute commitment). If you're interested, we can toss you a calendar invite. Contact Vid (or myself) in-game, drop a line here or just ping us at the start time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I like this idea but people are just going to get one and then not ever come back to help other people get them. I used to do this and it happened every time. Selfish people bro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
07/21/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Zerò
I like this idea but people are just going to get one and then not ever come back to help other people get them. I used to do this and it happened every time. Selfish people bro

Let's hope Vid continues to lose the roll so that he keeps on organizing them. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yeah I purposefully wanted to go last so I wouldn't have that temptation.
Reply Quote
07/24/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Zerò
Yeah I purposefully wanted to go last so I wouldn't have that temptation.

Well Zero, here's your chance to get the drake you wanted.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Nah I'll be good. Already went and got it on my mage On kil' jaeden
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]