I've been looking at servers to transfer to..

90 Undead Warlock
Forsaken are clearly the hottest bob, I don't know what sort of mad drudic jibberish your muttering on about. My advice: Don't eat wild mushrooms.

Dat bone.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah, Oolaki v.2 was a fan of the Forsaken. http://flic.kr/p/4jxbwz
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/25/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Arrienne

What about any of the following; Gnome, Dwarf, Night Elf, Worgen, Draenei?

Or if you feeling a little on the wild side, Tauren, Orc, Troll, Goblin, Forsaken or ... agh .... due to Official Horde politics I have to mention these sad images of male gender ... the Blood Elfs?

As you can see, I gave the us Taurens top billing due to the fact that we are SOOO tall. As for the others .... meh.

It's not me, it's you.

I just don't like the Horde.

Hupert T. Fitzcrackle at your service. *waggle*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Forsaken are clearly the hottest bob, I don't know what sort of mad drudic jibberish your muttering on about. My advice: Don't eat wild mushrooms.

Dat bone.

Ummm...this coming from a person who has ... "personal body parts" falling off. As for me eating mushrooms....they remind me of that happy place I used to be at before having this nose ring of marriage installed ... I am at a loss why I get a nose ring and the wife gets the rope.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
07/25/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Arrienne

What about any of the following; Gnome, Dwarf, Night Elf, Worgen, Draenei?

Or if you feeling a little on the wild side, Tauren, Orc, Troll, Goblin, Forsaken or ... agh .... due to Official Horde politics I have to mention these sad images of male gender ... the Blood Elfs?

As you can see, I gave the us Taurens top billing due to the fact that we are SOOO tall. As for the others .... meh.

It's not me, it's you.

I just don't like the Horde.

In the name of the great peace maker; Rodney King, can't we just all get along?

Over look that walking carpet...his day will come will hunters can tame druids. By the way, what about Night Elves in "Kilts"?
Reply Quote
If I were you I would steer clear of this realm. It's full of trolls and the server is completely dead. There's only one good guild on the server which is Ascendancy of Ahveros, the rest just troll trade chat all day while attempting to kill normal morchok at night. I will say there is no shortage of rp events in goldshire which is where most people spend their days and nights. The world pvp consists of two people trying to kill each other for 30 mins then give up and call a truce because they can't pvp correctly. Other than pvp, pve, and rp this realm is great!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]