For the Pro elitist jerks of wow

14 Orc Shaman

LOOK OUT TAY. You don't want to randomly get told off again by some guy who actually thought it would be a good idea to name his toon "Ur mom!" Someone like that can't be all together..

I'm mostly confused about the part with me agreeing with him and him being angry about it

and his name is ur mmom, gotta remember that stutter!
Edited by Tayzonday on 7/24/2012 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It is a great idea to name toons urmmom. It makes for happy fun times banter in ninja pulls :)

edit: its not a studder sir. urmom was reported for reporting.
Edited by Urmmom on 7/24/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Orc Shaman

LOOK OUT TAY. You don't want to randomly get told off again by some guy who actually thought it would be a good idea to name his toon "Ur mom!" Someone like that can't be all together..

I'm mostly confused about the part with me agreeing with him and him being angry about it

HOW DARE YOU REFUSE TO DISAGREE. IF YOU'RE NOT RAGING, THEN UR INSULTING LVL IS TO HIE

also, if actually "pro", these "elitist are in big $$ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional)
Edited by Lugdug on 7/25/2012 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
What elitist got your panties in a bunch?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

...INSULTING LVL IS TO HIE
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Very cool and original thread +1
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
WOW IS LIFE! I'LL BE IN THE AUCTION HOUSE!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
+1 for Tay
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
omg so bad
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I've always aspired to be mediocre at best, so when I do under the tank DPS I can yap exactly what you said about how I have a life, I don't play this game for more than an hour(yet my online time begs to differ), and that you're all nerds with no future because you have better gear than me, and do more dps than the tank.

Yep.

Funny thing about aspiring to be mediocre. If you're trying your best at it, you're doing it wrong.

Just sayin. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]