Mount Farming Services!

100 Troll Hunter
In case it's not obvious this is an old post and I'm no longer doing this.

Raid Mounts:
Burning Crusade:
Tempest Keep Ashes of Al'ar (100k - Open)

WotLK:
Eye of Eternity Reins of the Azure Drake(75k - Open), Reins of the Blue Drake (50k - Open)
Onyxia's Lair Reins of the Onyxian Drake (100k - Not Yet Available)
Vault of Archavon Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth (50k - Open)

5-Man mounts:
Burning Crusade:
Sethekk Halls Reins of the Raven Lord
Magisters Terrace Swift White Hawkstrider

WotLK
Utgarde Pinnacle Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake

Cataclysm
Stonecore Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake
Vortex Pinnacle Reins of the Drake of the North Wind
(Stonecore and VP tentative upon me discovering a way to allow you to roll on stuff without actually having to engage anything.)

More coming soon as well with MoP! (ie; probably things like Flametalon of Alysrazor and god willing somehow Experiment 12-B and even the ZG mounts.)

We are selling our service to those that want quick, easy, fun, and professional help in getting RNG-low drop percentage mounts from past content.

We will save you the hassle of bugging your friend(s) every week or spamming trade chat, and dealing with people laughing at you for reserving a mount, or accusing you of potentially ninja'ing it. All you gotta do is sit back and relax, or even help if you want to, it makes no difference either way.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Unggoy (Alt = Korrosive) or Fazon (Alt - Flowen) via in game mail, or right here in this thread.

Prices are in the works, and we may even take TCG mounts/pets/items as payment. Raid mounts will traditionally be one large fee, but set to a waiting list until your desired mount drops, and 5 man mounts will likely be a per run charge.

What you want isn't listed? Drop us a line in game or here and we'll see if we can somehow get you what you want!
Edited by Unggoy on 4/18/2013 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If someone buys Raven Lord I would check their brain
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We bring the mounts, All of them. People that lock their toon at 70 and have no 70+'s might need help ;) . You never know on Eredar. I'm also active on my Hunter if I cannot be found on Fazon. Flowen is his name.
Edited by Fazon on 7/23/2012 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Ashes of Alar currently on reserve now!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Still got a spot for EoE on Monday. I know someone out there wants a no hassle Azure Drake.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Finally got Fazon his Blue Drake tonight, so grats to him. That also means Blue Drakes are now open for sale!
Edited by Unggoy on 7/30/2012 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Looking forward to when I can solo more of this stuff. >:/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Why would anyone pay for this?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
08/01/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Premixed
Why would anyone pay for this?

07/23/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Unggoy
We will save you the hassle of bugging your friend(s) every week or spamming trade chat, and dealing with people laughing at you for reserving a mount, or accusing you of potentially ninja'ing it.

That and they may be unable to solo it themselves, due to the class, too lazy to, or even level (twinks).
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Unggoy,

Can you log on and check your mail please?

Thanks hun!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Oh, sure thing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Unggoy,

Can you log on, ever :<

Thanks...hun?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Unggoy,

Can you log on, ever :<

Thanks...hun?

WTB Reason to log on outside of our dergin times. Oh wait, MoP patch on Tues, I'll probably be on a lot more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Are you able to do DS normal i still needs 2 achievements , Deck Defender and last one for the platforms starting?
Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Looking forward to when I can solo more of this stuff. >:/

Hello past me, you can solo pretty much all of that stuff at level 90!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I need all mounts FO FREE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
kek
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Ill give you the kek
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Oh yeah, this was a thing at one point.

Sorry Buka, you couldn't pay me to go back into DS, still having PTSD about how awful that place was.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sorry to hijack, but I do Flametalon runs, all you need to do is lay there as a corpse... if anyone is keen for that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]