LAPLOTTE 1; VDIZZ 5

85 Gnome Mage
Got ya again
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
cute to pull out random numbers like 5 to 1 . oh and one more thing .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Baconpie/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Gioqt/simple

stay 1600 on kt nerd. cy@. oh and ps. get kicked from the !@#$tiest guild on kt . i win

2 ps : we can war game whenever u want ally or horde bring it booger
Edited by Laplotte on 7/23/2012 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Stay small !@#$TER asss mage
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
barely won btw im the worst rogue BB rarely play him ever
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
LOL you clown we would have trashed your scrubby !@# if we had gear, it was actually kinda hard to play against you, with all the laughing going on in the call. But back to the point, the fact that you almost lost to a 365 lock? Im done.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
cute to pull out random numbers like 5 to 1 . oh and one more thing .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Baconpie/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Gioqt/simple

stay 1600 on kt nerd. cy@. oh and ps. get kicked from the !@#$tiest guild on kt . i win

2 ps : we can war game whenever u want ally or horde bring it booger

1.) lol i left dara you can ask bigmoron yourself
2.) yes i have kept track
3.) war games whenever
*p.s. nice swd's*

07/23/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Baconpie
LOL you clown we would have trashed your scrubby !@# if we had gear, it was actually kinda hard to play against you, with all the laughing going on in the call. But back to the point, the fact that you almost lost to a 365 lock? Im done.

1.) almost lost you did 1/3 of my damage, and put out no pressure with your cc.

07/23/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Lightsightx
barely won btw im the worst rogue BB rarely play him ever

1.) i had block up
2.) i had trinket up
3.) shaman had ns up
4.) shaman had trinket up
5.) shaman had slt up
6.) spriest had trinket up
7.) spriest had disperse up
barely eh?
Edited by Gnomebegone on 7/23/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
KID DO U SEE THE LOCKS GEAR? lets be real rn LOL u double his Dmg?
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
seriously think you're wearing a helmet; 365 ilvl.......................you also got kicked from dara, cause i was there when it happend ;)))))
Edited by Baconpie on 7/23/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
GG.

Didn't notice the locks gear jesus. Imo. Well played for the gear. Would like to get you guys again fully geared up.

On a side note. Damn good to see some new faces on the alliance lately. Hopefully we can get some more.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
07/23/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Lightsightx
KID DO U SEE THE LOCKS GEAR? lets be real rn LOL u double his Dmg?

1/3=/= 1/2
1/3=.33=33% mathamematics are fun
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
07/23/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Baconpie
seriously think you're wearing a helmet; 365 ilvl.......................you also got kicked from dara, cause i was there when it happend ;)))))

Wrong some anti confrontational durp demoted me so when I logged in I shared my thoughts on it then gquit. Cool story though, almost believable if i wasn't behind the keyboard when it happened.
Reply Quote
Sitting full polymorphs since 1977
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
lmao it's funny to bash on the fact that like one poly my sw:d didn't work but I see why you would be soooo proud to beat me you 1800 scrub lmaoo. tell me what comp u wanna war game me with and i'll destroy your little scrubie scrub face. not even sure if i should do it tbh. not worth my time .
Edited by Laplotte on 7/24/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
btw u pay ppl to play with u im done
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
also you get so hard off of winning against plotte have the nerve to put it on forums because you're so happy you beat a lock with BLUES that was basically his 3rd time in arenas ever as lock i barely play my rogue EVER id bg prob like 3 times every 5 weeks and do some arenas rarely and had no clue what i was doing the whole game and still almost lost CYA
Edited by Lightsightx on 7/24/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Laplotte
lmao it's funny to bash on the fact that like one poly my sw:d didn't work but I see why you would be soooo proud to beat me you 1800 scrub lmaoo. tell me what comp u wanna war game me with and i'll destroy your little scrubie scrub face. not even sure if i should do it tbh. not worth my time .

Lol you sat two full polymorphs fail swd's are different than it not working.
I have beat you multiple times. 83% this season, or 5/6 for your not so mathematically inclined friends.
So yes I love throwing the loss in your face, especially when this 1800 scrub consistently beats you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Lightsightx
btw u pay ppl to play with u im done

That was when my Mage was in full ruthless and just hit 85, even still I was putting out consistent damage. In addition payment was in wow gold, which can also be referred to a monopoly money especially for the trivial amount that was spent. Maybe your lock should pay for some lessons with me? :P
Edited by Vdizzle on 7/24/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Lightsightx
also you get so hard off of winning against plotte have the nerve to put it on forums because you're so happy you beat a lock with BLUES that was basically his 3rd time in arenas ever as lock i barely play my rogue EVER id bg prob like 3 times every 5 weeks and do some arenas rarely and had no clue what i was doing the whole game and still almost lost CYA

Ya you still lost good point.
The reason I posted this on the forums is to laugh at the responses you guys would give, and there were plenty of laughs. Cya
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
btw watched plenty of the games and watched u plenty of TIMES NOT PUT OUT ANY DMG and u constenttly getting told what to do because you cant play your class right
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
are you seriously telling me that i 'failed' at my sw:deaths instead of them 'not working' ? i probably death more polys in my life than u won games in arena so don't tell that i failed at them you !@#$ter.but grats beating me when i play a joke comp with joke geared chars vs your oh so loved mage that you care so much about that you buy lessons for??? plz you're a joke nobody likes you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]