LAPLOTTE 1; VDIZZ 5

85 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Laplotte
are you seriously telling me that i 'failed' at my sw:deaths instead of them 'not working' ? i probably death more polys in my life than u won games in arena so don't tell that i failed at them you !@#$ter.but grats beating me when i play a joke comp with joke geared chars vs your oh so loved mage that you care so much about that you buy lessons for??? plz you're a joke nobody likes you

Lol stay mad you seem pretty serious about those "joke games", and like I said the amount of gold was very trivial.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
not mad just don't pull out the lying card to try to make yourself look cool . like I said, nobody likes you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
07/24/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Laplotte
not mad just don't pull out the lying card to try to make yourself look cool . like I said, nobody likes you.

Vdizzle: "Troll thread on the forums man. Should be good in the morning."

Got that right lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Lightsightx
btw watched plenty of the games and watched u plenty of TIMES NOT PUT OUT ANY DMG and u constenttly getting told what to do because you cant play your class right

Did plotte tell your lock to stack on him against a fire Mage while combustion was up, and db off cd? Btw no one was telling me what to do don't know what to tell ya
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Laplotte

Everything I said was the truth maybe you should stop lying to yourself cool guy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
k ur retarded i'm out . stay small
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You too bud
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
That awkward moment when you walk into a room and see the kids making out after a fight.
Edited by Hudiddytoo on 7/24/2012 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
That awkward moment when I'd stomp you all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That awkward moment when I spam regrowth into an ns clone as my multi glad teammates carry me

Fixed that for you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
wow a real drama thread

( ̄ー ̄)
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
07/24/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Vdizzle
That awkward moment when I spam regrowth into an ns clone as my multi glad teammates carry me

Fixed that for you

You must be wearing a helmet. #retard
You are horrible at mage, so keep buying lessons. If you were even close to losing to a 365 lock, you must not of absorbed anything George told you. Again #retard, as for you tsham, gg.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bacon pie <3 xd
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
wow a real drama thread

( ̄ー ̄)

Someone's gotta keep these forums interesting.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Baconpie

Fixed that for you

You are horrible at mage, so keep buying lessons. If you were even close to losing to a 365 lock, you must not of absorbed anything George told you. Again #retard, as for you tsham, gg.

Like I said before it wasn't even close. I love when people lose make an excuse, then say the winner is bad. Have a nice day champ!
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock

Like I said before it wasn't even close. I love when people lose make an excuse, then say the winner is bad. Have a nice day champ!

It was close, you are just an idiot and don't want to look like a total clown. cy@
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

It was close, you are just an idiot and don't want to look like a total clown. cy@

Sure it was
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Not sure why I'm being brought into this at all Gabe. Don't call people out for paying for !@#$. That insults me, saying I didn't help. This is between you guys, you BOTH paid one way or the other for advice, or me playing with you.

P.s. Will is still the biggest clown.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
just wanted to add darksight to the list
vdizz 1 you 0
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
BECAUSE 2S MATTER

Edit: disregard you are all n ot 90.
Edited by Dmassey on 4/16/2013 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]