[H] <Margaritaville> is Recruiting TH/M 8 PM

100 Troll Druid
The Skinny

Content Type: 10 Man Raids (5/8H) & RBGs

Server: Ner'zhul-US (Pacific-PvP-Bloodlust)

Schedule: Thursday/Monday 8-11 PM Pacific

Loot: Suicide Kings

We're currently looking for a couple solid DPS to become part of our MoP raid team. We are most in need of a Warlock, Priest, DK or Rogue. However, we will consider all classes and specs.

What we value most is reliability and an eagerness to work at progression content with a positive, team-focused attitude. We raid Thursday and Mondays from 8 to 11 PM. You will be expected to show up on time and prepared with knowledge of the encounters. Also, upon the release of Mists we will be quickly leveling to 90 and then running Heroics as a group to gear up for raiding. If you are interested in running with us then this is something we would expect you to take part in. We're also currently assembling a RBG team.

Because we are a newer guild, there is still opportunity to become part of guild leadership if that is something that interests you. If it is, please let me know so when we talk.

You can contact me in game after work hours (Looneyone, Loonasy or Real ID: looney@me.com), but I'm on AIM (iloondogi) or gTalk (nslooney@gmail.com) during the day. You can also reply here with your contact info and I'll get in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you!

You can also apply at: http://margaritaville.wowstead.com
Edited by Looneyone on 9/18/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Raid times have changed and updated accordingly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i would join but you seem to be very looney and i cant handle unstable leadership
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I am crazy. Let's chat.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Does the guild provide free margarita's on raid nights?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Of course. Come and get 'em!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
We are still recruiting 1 Healer and 2 DPS! Message me in-game.
Edited by Looneyone on 8/7/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
1 shotted H Morchok this week. Will be going 2/8 Heroic next week.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
We are most in need of Heals with a DPS offspec and a luster (Shammy/Mage). However, we will consider all specs and classes.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Need just 2 more to fill out our group, heals and DPS. Message me in-game. I'll be on most of the night tonight.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
GL :-)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Thanks. We now just need 1 DPS. Warlock or DK preferred.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Still recruiting 1, flexible on role.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Let me know if you're interested in running with us tonight. Have room for 2 DPS. Doing H Morchok, H Ultrax and achievements on most other bosses.
Edited by Looneyone on 9/6/2012 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]