Weapons Not Showing Enchants

90 Night Elf Priest
I know some people won't care about this thread, but I find Power Torrent and other enchants quite annoying on weapons I transmog. So I figured I could list some weapons, from personal experience, that do not show enchants. So far this is what I've come up with:
Daggers: Jaded Crystal Dagger. (Had a dagger for a week before I upgraded lol)
One-Handed Maces:Merciless Gladiator's Salvation; Vengeful Gladiator's Salvation.
Staves:Staff of Siphoned Essences; Terokk's Shadowstaff; Zhar'doom, Greatstaff of the Devourer; Silvery Sylven Stave (Alliance); Staff of Feral Furies (Horde); Staff of Infinite Mysteries.
Two Handed Sword:Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword.

If anyone feels like listing others it would be appreciated, post a reply or let me know in-game and I'll edit. :)
Edited by Azkhaeios on 8/1/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
2-handed sword: Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword. It has a glow all of its own.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
2-handed sword: Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword. It has a glow all of its own.

Added, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Any 2 hand axes you know of?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/29/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Kaine
Any 2 hand axes you know of?

http://transroguerification.blogspot.com/p/axes.html
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Message me in-game Mork, I might be able to help you find something. :)

And Khaine, I'm sure that the 70 PvP axe that has a fiery glow, Merciless I think, doesn't show enchants.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I was mogging Firemaul of Destruction (2h Mace) for a while which has a natural orange glow to it. Was great for covering up the dusty landslide enchant that i didn't care for.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=27524
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]