Badass Hunter Names ?

85 Worgen Hunter
So i was thinking of name changing and was looking for some good ideas for a badass worgen hunter name? anyone wanna throw in some ideas!
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Hunter
I was struggling trying to come up with the same thing last night. So I googled "werewolf names". Amarog came up. But there are like 200 sick names out there that mean wolf or werewolf.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I have the best hunter name ever regardless of race!! Just don't know how your going to get it unless you reserved it on the first few mins of your server opening like I did.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
Worgen hunter.. Kibbles. Name your pet Bits.

Therefore, Kibbles and Bits. Seems fitting for a dog, right?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
<----- Already taken! :)
Edited by Bulletdog on 7/25/2012 11:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
its pretty self explanatory.. i have the best hunter name.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Lots of these names are good. Which mean they must be taken. So replace one or a few of the characters in the name with special characters or letters. Here is my personal favorite site for them.

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/altchrc.html
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Mine used to be Saderia. It's a good tauren name. Not hunter in general. I was thinking in terms of Rp, Ryk might be good. Just funny, Vodkashot or Tequillashot. Those would be awesome :D
Reply Quote
Neutered
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Shaman
uglymofo
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Igotcrabs or Ishotjfk <- used that when i thought of it got reported in a day had to change it haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
my name
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Can't have mine...Maybe you an have one of my pet names. Would you like Fries? How about Cheese?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Potatocannon
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Cazador.spanish for hunter
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Tanis - classic
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
gundead
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]