TF is now recruiting for MoP, details inside

100 Blood Elf Mage
TF
We've denied exactly one person for the reason stated in your first post in the past couple of months. He also happened to be from the same server as you. He also was bashing guilds in his app that had denied him recently. Two days after he was denied a forum troll pops up. Man this is one tough puzzle to solve, I don't know if we'll ever figure out who it is.
Edited by Guac on 8/17/2012 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
TF
Just to clarify this little misunderstanding we seem to have here. We did not just absorb another guild. The only guild "absorbing" was done at the tail end of ICC when we took in 5-6 raiders from Lethality.

As it stands now we are actively recruiting to round out our roster for MoP and we are currently in need of the following specs and classes:

deathknight (dd)
hunter
mage
paladin (retribution)
rogue
warlock

I hope that clears this up for you and anyone else who may have been thinking the same thing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
TF
maybe you should get the firefox addon and check all my alt's i post on forums with before you go accusing me of such things, i was just curious of why <TF> was recruiting when they just absorbed another guild.

It really doesn't matter what I was accusing someone who was anonymous of doing, I didn't mention anyone by name and the app I was referring to is/was hidden from the general public so nobody would have known who I was talking about. You decided to reveal yourself on your own.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
maybe you should get the firefox addon and check all my alt's i post on forums with before you go accusing me of such things, i was just curious of why <TF> was recruiting when they just absorbed another guild.

Just wanted to say that no addon is needed to check your alts, you can simply ignore someone and then all posts (including those made on alts) appear as ignored and thus you can tell when a person is posting in the same thread/multi threads on different characters.

Have personally used this trick multiple times to find out who trolls are myself. Using the same thing on you I can tell that you are also the character "Smally" that posted on the previous page.

Just wanted to point this out for everyone who keeps saying you need an addon to find alts, no you just need an ignore button. Also a bump for TF! Hope you guys fill your roster needs before MOP!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^Zing^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sorry for the thread de-rail

TF IS NOW RECRUITING:

deathknight (dd)
hunter
mage
paladin (retribution)
rogue
warlock

Apply at www.thefabled.net

P.S Be exceptional!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
TF

Looks like my Chrome addon failed me, doesn't list your alts on either post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]