Time to Get the Word Out.....

85 Undead Warlock
Need to prove in a video game lol. And prove it to gorefiend lol.
Edited by Dochaelian on 8/21/2012 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
speaking of grasping for attn why do u still post here
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Grats Vetwar on that heroic progression.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
08/22/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Sorchia
does anybody actually know this guildless
Everyone wants me in thier guild though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i hardly post and didnt play
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
08/22/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Jaliya
Grats Vetwar on that heroic progression.

Grats on getting kicked out of your guild. :)
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Warrior
it wont help man, its gonna be the cata launch all over again with 100000000000000000000000 people in leveling zones for the first month then drop off to pre xpac levels again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
09/09/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Batah
it wont help man, its gonna be the cata launch all over again with 100000000000000000000000 people in leveling zones for the first month then drop off to pre xpac levels again.

It's usually a slow dropoff though because of the fact people wanna get there money's worth. Since it's a new expansion it also means the hierachy gets reset across the board which is refreshing to most players. I'd say we start seeing the dropoff around Christmas slowly.....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hard to believe this game is 8 years old. Man does time fly
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
08/23/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Sabriye
Grats on getting kicked out of your guild. :)

You sure I got kicked? Because i'm pretty sure I left the guild. Vetwar claims he talked to my old GM saying about how I got kicked, then quickly changed his story to where raged out and left. He was telling the story in /s and he said that he was talking to my old gm (Holywarriors) about it all happening and Holy says he never talked to him while Vetwar was telling his "Facts." Probably the funniest thing to happen other than AR wiping on morchok and opening a ticket and reporting it a bug because he split in 2. So i'm not sure why you guys take a shot in the dark because it always ends up making you look stupid. But if you guys want to make me look bad COME AT ME BRO! U MAD cause i got a realm first? (:

~Jaliya
Edited by Jaliya on 9/17/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Vet.. Mind quoting where they said they are taking the Ulduar and ICC mounts out? Because where i have seen they said they arnt touching them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Jaliya--- Noone has to make you look bad... you do it well yourself. I frankly don't care whether you nerd raged or got gkicked because if it's the former your pathetic & if it's the latter it's well overdue & makes BFFC look like a better guild. I appreciate you trashing me on achievements that I actually have in regards to PVE content because in DS content I went further than you did so it makes you look horrible. Also in regards to your attacks on Azeroth's Resistance I'd like to note that any man who holds a grudge against a former guild like you do obviously holds that guild in high regard. I mean why else would you want to attack us constantly? It makes you look stupid (considering 95% of the time you troll unprovoked) & actually helps recruiting because practically noone believes a word you say. For a man calling me out on a lie... you lie ALL THE TIME about EVERYTHING that you do. Also that comment Sabriye made must of hurt you real bad... considering he made it nearly a month ago & you decided to respond now. Overall regardless of your guild standing you forever remain a total joke which is what makes you different from Edninjutsu.

Lahh--- Originally there was a developer conversation where they indicated they were considering taking out the ICC & ULDUAR mounts at the release of Mists. The reasoning was it would add more value to the mounts & they would become available thru the black market auction house. This in turn spurred a HUGE internet rumor that actually spurred raid leaders on openraid to use it as incentive to drive people to there raids. However, there has not been a blue post indicating a definitive answer & when I talked to a GM (about the Wintergrasp bug) I also asked if they intended to remove the mounts & was told that AT THIS TIME there are no plans to remove the ICC & Ulduar mounts. So chalk it up to a developer being taken out of context spurring an internet community to action. Still regardless of whether they were removing the mounts or not.... it should of been a wakeup call to just go & get it done.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
You take these shots in the dark and I still don't understand why. I hold grudges? Because i'm pretty sure I don't but you know me best. If I wanted to kill things (scripted fights) I would go play skyrim

Edit: I got realm first .... ~Jaliya
Edited by Jaliya on 9/18/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You take these shots in the dark and I still don't understand why. I hold grudges? Because i'm pretty sure I don't but you know me best. If I wanted to kill things (scripted fights) I would go play skyrim

If you wanted to Player vs Player you'd play UFC games or halo. WoW isn't the best PVP experience around. Yes you hold grudges.... you target AR your former guild seemingly out of the dark most of the time. Also if your going to claim in a forum that you got a realm first it might actually behoove you to have an achievement for a realm first on something. Just saying....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Really? Cause neither your rogue, hunter or pally have any Realm First achievements listed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Oh yea I went there.

Realm first.
Edited by Hollyforest on 9/18/2012 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]