how's your server?

100 Troll Priest
hello. i'm considering transferring to this server. i'm a holy priest, feel free to check me out in the armory. i've done 4/8 on reg. ds. ( my guild only raids one night a week for a set amount of time). if/when i do transfer i'm looking for a friendly stable raiding guild. i can raid friday & saturday nights. i love to do older raids and things. um..anything else u want to know just ask.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
There are plenty of guilds running DS still around here. Keep in mind this is the end of an expansion. So activity across all servers is bound to be low. You see ppl spamming for older raids for transmog and mounts and what not all the time.

I suggest making an alt and talking with a few guilds via the recruitment tool to find a guild that best fits before you consider transferring.
Edited by Tiesha on 7/19/2012 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Our guild is mainly old farts who like to yell at the other guilds for being on our lawn. Then again, we have some younger peeps that we like to yell at, for leaving the front door open, and playing their music too loud.

Despite that, we have a Friday night alt group that you may like. Saturday is a break night for us, which is when I personally look for raids on openraid to get into. The other fools enjoy pvp, but I think that's mainly because they get a kick out of hearing Codilla nerdrage at "cheap" alliance.

I mean really, like it's a shock to anyone that the alliance are cheap. :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
07/20/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Embermoon
playing their music too loud.
This happens to me alot
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
07/20/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Embermoon

I know our AH is cheaper than yours by a mile. I bought almost all of the mats that I needed to lv up my tailoring and blacksmithing on my new horde priest on the alliance AH and transferred it all over to horde cause it was 1/3rd the price.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
thanks alot guys!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/20/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Tiesha

I know our AH is cheaper than yours by a mile. I bought almost all of the mats that I needed to lv up my tailoring and blacksmithing on my new horde priest on the alliance AH and transferred it all over to horde cause it was 1/3rd the price.

Smart way to do it, and I've noticed that you guys have lower AH prices, also. I'm not sure if you guys currently have a more active population, or just that much more of one, than us.

On another note, I think it's stupid that blizz forces you to go through a 2nd account, when moving things across the neutral AH. Grrr...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Smart way to do it, and I've noticed that you guys have lower AH prices, also. I'm not sure if you guys currently have a more active population, or just that much more of one, than us.

On another note, I think it's stupid that blizz forces you to go through a 2nd account, when moving things across the neutral AH. Grrr...

Yay for realID friends. ^.^

<--New Smexy Priest
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Alliance economy is twice as active as horde on duskwood (theunderminejournal.com). It has been that way for the past year or so. No competition leads to monopoly prices (wiith hotels).

Duskwood is a small step down from Kul Tiras in size/activity.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
07/26/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Tiesha
Michael knows his place, in the kitchen making me sammiches.

You don't want him making you sammiches. He'll just eat them all himself like the fatty fat kid he is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Best of luck finding a guild Holytosh.
Edited by Àrmageddon on 7/30/2012 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
<Derpwood>:Raiding:Currently 8/8 HM,..meh..elitist jerks.

He actually means "Awesome group of men and women who love to slay internet darg0nz"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alliance economy is twice as active as horde on duskwood (theunderminejournal.com). It has been that way for the past year or so. No competition leads to monopoly prices (wiith hotels).

You can't monopoly in wow for two reasons. 1. No patenting license for you to possess any sole item 2. You have a choice to get items yourself, unless they some how took the item and only they have it, and are selling it, putting you in a arbitrary state.

^^
Edited by Àrmageddon on 8/2/2012 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]