Heroic Madness Title (55k) and mount for Sale

As Mists of Pandaria looms on the horizon we have begun to spend a lot of time on the beta looking at the new content. It has become apparent that it is going to cost well over 3k a night to fund our raider's mats.

For this reason and this reason alone we have decided to sell a LIMITED number of the "Savior of Azeroth" titles from killing Heroic Death Wing. Once we have enough gold banked to guarantee a comfortable start in MoP we will stop selling the heroic title.

The starting price is 55k for the title and we will be prepared to go as early as next week. If you are interested please contact myself (Toffees), Whispoflife, or Mcgoo in game.

*We will be doing ONE mount + Title run, Please contact Toffees through in-game mail or tells if you are interested and would like to place a bid.
Edited by Toffees on 8/12/2012 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Also included in this fee is a night with me... which is more that worth it.
Reply Quote
Lol are you serious???
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
07/20/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Houdinii
Lol are you serious???

The babiness of this server has kept you sheltered from the real World (of Warcraft), Every other server in this game has 1 or 2 guilds selling Heroic Madness kills, heroic Loot, even Normal loot.

This is a Normal thing.
Edited by Kinaria on 7/20/2012 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/20/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Kinaria
Lol are you serious???

The babiness of this server has kept you sheltered from the real World (of Warcraft), Every other server in this game has 1 or 2 guilds selling Heroic Madness kills, heroic Loot, even Normal loot.

This is a Normal thing.

I think his point is that it's 200k just for a title, no mount or loot.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
07/20/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Tettrix

This is a Normal thing.

Being the only guild hordeside selling it, they do get to determine the price. i've seen it for around that price plenty of times.
Reply Quote
07/20/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Tettrix

This is a Normal thing.

I completely understand his point. We are hoping to sell a very small amount of these achievements and we believe that this price point will allow us to reach our MoP gold target without flooding the server with titles. I suppose we would be willing to discuss other offers for the title and special prices for gear drops, but we'd like to keep this as simple as possible.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Being the only guild on the server selling it, they do get to determine the price. i've seen it for around that price plenty of times.

FTFY.

Honestly, if it's the gold you guys are after to help with progression come MoP, I say more power to you. We need guilds to push hard when it's released, to make recruiting easier for everyone.
Edited by Tettrix on 7/20/2012 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumping to take 1-2 alliance raiders a week for this title; heals or dps.

The only method of payment for this title is in performance. If you don't perform, you don't get the title. Simple enough.

Oh... And you can't roll on the mount. Sorry!

Send Cridd or Cannavaro an ingame mail to schedule your raid. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

The only method of payment for this title is in performance. If you don't perform, you don't get the title. Simple enough.

Party Pooper.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior

Carry my durid for gears? ill hop out and not get the title! i just want gears.
Reply Quote
Nyfaria if that what you really want we can come to an arrangement regarding what pieces you need and the potential cost for said pieces.
Reply Quote

That makes sense. We have a similar program, we call it membership... almost exactly the same except that members get to roll on the mount! (App now for main raid openings, currently doing full clears EVERY week.)
Reply Quote
So We have done the math and figured out that we will have 1 extra mount before MoP releases and the mount becomes almost unattainable. Because of this we have decided to offer a combination title + mount run. If you are interested in bidding on the on the mount run please contact Toffees either through tells or in game mail. Serious inquires only please!

PS we have also lowered the price for the title... help us fund our MoP raiding people!
Edited by Toffees on 7/30/2012 1:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
<<leans back in his chair and strokes his chin, waiting>>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
<<leans back in his chair and strokes his chin, waiting>>

I have a really manly beard if you need something to stroke.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Inappropriate.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock

That makes sense. We have a similar program, we call it membership... almost exactly the same except that members get to roll on the mount! (App now for main raid openings, currently doing full clears EVERY week.)

There are many great players who have been in guilds with family and RL friends for years, and are not looking to leave over a H Madness kill. If they can do a good job, we will still raid with them. Cheers.
Edited by Grizelda on 8/2/2012 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump for now you win a mount wut wut
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]