LF 3s

90 Human Rogue
2200 Rogue LF 3s to push rateing. Also 2k hunter on Horde side.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Arenas, not DUELS Vengeance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
07/27/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Klintz
Arenas, not DUELS Vengeance.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
07/21/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Nzt

edit: 1800 rogue who 2200 once in 3v3 with triple dps comp.
ret dk rogue

hangaku and cartoonz on team roster.

thank me later.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
07/29/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Grimreaper

edit: 1800 rogue who 2200 once in 3v3 with triple dps comp.
ret dk rogue

hangaku and cartoonz on team roster.

thank me later.

Why are you still here after your humble confessions doing this !@#$? Are you stupid?
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
dude woah there, im just helping him out. why you gotta be so serious man. stop getting upset. please.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
and stupid? are you trying to imply i have a reason to fear any keyboard forum warriors?
seriously dont tase me bro. you are going to eat your own foot again thinking you can grammer school your way into victory over me. i eat my capt crunch laughing right now. try me.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Sorry, no time for gafs.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
yeah i thought so.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
15 year olds fighting eachother on the internet. Gotta love it.

on a serious note, triple dps scum is very scummy, but 2200 is 2200, like it or not.
a lot of people have 2200 who don't deserve it(carries, imbalance, etc), a lot of people aren't 2200 and deserve it. don't judge someone too much based on their "experience". I've played with rank 1s/ glads on KT who were much worse than their experience would have you believe. Try someone out, that's the only way to know if they're good. Unless they're just really, really, really bad, like most of Maiev.
Edited by Mellypoo on 7/31/2012 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
well ive played with failtality. and against him.
in 3v3 ( beasted his team too)

pretty much triple dps says it all. not to mention the 2400 rated ret and the multi-2200 dk on his team. was it really that hard?

im just going off what i see now. him not reaching any real ratings anymore. ;D
hate me or love me.

btw im 23. and theres no such thing a a fight on here. its a text discussion.
Edited by Grimreaper on 7/31/2012 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight

on a serious note, triple dps scum is very scummy, but 2200 is 2200, like it or not.
a lot of people have 2200 who don't deserve it(carries, imbalance, etc), a lot of people aren't 2200 and deserve it. don't judge someone too much based on their "experience". I've played with rank 1s/ glads on KT who were much worse than their experience would have you believe. Try someone out, that's the only way to know if they're good. Unless they're just really, really, really bad, like most of Maiev.

Your opinion sure changed in a few months!

whether or not someone can or can't get 2.2 is irrelevant. the point here is that many people are getting rating they don't deserve. such as a ret getting 2.2 for the first time in season 11 running triple dps... this thread isn't a personal attack. just a statement about how ridiculous triple dps and those who run it are.

@ fail... yes there are a lot of imbalances. lock shaman x has been overpowered the entirety of cataclysm. however, nothing comes close to triple dps in season 11. in terms of being rewarded for mindless gameplay and a mindless comp, in terms of being outplayed infinitely and still winning... its insulting to yourself to earn rating with such a comp, because it is in no way legitimate as dreamer said.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253971348?page=1#11

Also, I'm not sure if you can call that an argument. Out of ALL the brilliant conversations on these forums, you picked this nonargument? Oh Ben!

pretty much triple dps says it all. not to mention the 2400 rated ret and the multi-2200 dk on his team. was it really that hard?

hate me or love me.

Multi-2.2k DK? Cottage? Okay.

EDIT: Also, for some reason whenever I quote something, the origin of the quote is deleted and it turns into a boring, regular quote. Any way to rectify this?
Edited by Rouslanqt on 7/31/2012 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid

Your opinion sure changed in a few months!

whether or not someone can or can't get 2.2 is irrelevant. the point here is that many people are getting rating they don't deserve. such as a ret getting 2.2 for the first time in season 11 running triple dps... this thread isn't a personal attack. just a statement about how ridiculous triple dps and those who run it are.

@ fail... yes there are a lot of imbalances. lock shaman x has been overpowered the entirety of cataclysm. however, nothing comes close to triple dps in season 11. in terms of being rewarded for mindless gameplay and a mindless comp, in terms of being outplayed infinitely and still winning... its insulting to yourself to earn rating with such a comp, because it is in no way legitimate as dreamer said.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253971348?page=1#11

Also, I'm not sure if you can call that an argument. Out of ALL the brilliant conversations on these forums, you picked this nonargument? Oh Ben!

hate me or love me.

Multi-2.2k DK? Cottage? Okay.

EDIT: Also, for some reason whenever I quote something, the origin of the quote is deleted and it turns into a boring, regular quote. Any way to rectify this?

thanks for pointing all that out about the ultimate frisbee king.
also, i meant how the dk cottage aka cartoonz is a multi 2200 character player. hes skilled i meant. also hangaku on team, it explains how fail achieved his 2200 finally with triple dps.
i dont wanna go into politics however. everyone who knows anything knows triple dps is easymode. especially when you have 2/3 on your team who are very skilled. rogue can be faceroll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

HAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
JUST TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY MARCYPOO.

also hangaku showed to me that even though you got rating with triple dps you can be a decent player, i got 2200 with him on 2 of his characters running non triple dps.(then again he was playing with me hehehehe)

HAHAHAHA

apparently this is universal knowledge, el oh el
Edited by Mellypoo on 7/31/2012 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
yes hangaku is a great player. now even was 2400+ different team. just good overall.
i think even on other toons high rated as well.
like cartoonz is exceptionally skilled.
fail on the other hand well. is mediocre. about 1800-2k player who got carried.
personal opinion though based off history and facts.

yes, everyone has seen the video. infernoss made sure of that.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
I don't know if the words "great" and "exceptionally skilled" should be used so loosely haha. However, hangaku is pretty good.

Can't say I feel the same way about Cartoonz, but I don't know him very well.

No offense to Failtality, but i've only played with him a few times, and I agree that he isn't as good. He's never been to 2.2 without triple dps(unlike his teammates), but like I said don't judge someone unless you've played with them. Could've been having a bad day when I played with him or whatever, but that's just my observation.

I'm playing some Ultimate in a few hours. just so you know :)
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
im down. i got my knee socks on and everything.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
JUST TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY MARCYPOO.

also hangaku showed to me that even though you got rating with triple dps you can be a decent player, i got 2200 with him on 2 of his characters running non triple dps.(then again he was playing with me hehehehe)

HAHAHAHA

apparently this is universal knowledge, el oh el

I even forgot you did ultimate frisbee rofl.

Still a sick sport though. Kind of like how you think black people are black because they bear marks of a supernatural curse.

Ben nicest guy US.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]