linked accounts

37 Night Elf Hunter
Hello, I have a question.

I recently bought a second account during the summer sale and I would like to know if this was possible.

1. I would like all my leather heirloom gear transfered to this account

2. would it be possible to get all the store mounts and pets on my other account on this one

I know that I can just mail it to myself but here is the problem; I let my other account drop to focus on this new account but I would like my heirloom gear and store bought items on this account. Both of my accounts are on the same server and are already linked, would it be possible to just transfer my items?
Reply Quote
18 Troll Priest
Hello, I have a question.

I recently bought a second account during the summer sale and I would like to know if this was possible.

1. I would like all my leather heirloom gear transfered to this account

You need the account with the heirlooms to be active and send them to the other account - as long as it's the same realm.

2. would it be possible to get all the store mounts and pets on my other account on this one

Pet Store mounts and pets are bound to a single WoW license. You have to buy them on the second license. I have five WoW licenses, so I always have to buy 5 when a new one comes out.
Edited by Christiê on 7/22/2012 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Pet Store mounts and pets are bound to a single WoW license. You have to buy them on the second license. I have five WoW licenses, so I always have to buy 5 when a new one comes out.

Is that true of ALL pets, or just the pet store ones?

I've been trying to figure out if I can get all of the horde-only pets to also be available to my alliance characters if I make a new account on the same server linked to the same Real ID, since all my toons are alliance, I don't want to do any faction changes, and I don't want to make horde toons on a realm that's completely alien to me.
Reply Quote
If you use the Blizzard Account options and add the additional game key to it, then your pets/mounts will carry over. You will also be able to mail your heirlooms to the other account as long as it is on the same server.

I have 2 accounts, both under the same email login. Upon 1st logging into the game you will be presented with a prompt to select which of the accounts under your main Blizz account. After that each time you log in there will be a drop down selection box to pick the account.

You can be online with both accounts at the same time with different characters.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Would you still be able to bump a toon to 80 with recruit a friend if you did that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]