@Superlimp

90 Human Paladin
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee373/bautista007/supergimp.jpg

trolololol. Not even horde can carry you.
INC flames about triple dps, but who cares. Get beat by another alt of mine ;3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Trachey? I taught him everything he knows about playing rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Lookatmypet? Oh snap, I remember camping that guy and his guildy in WSG once.
Oh, good times. Good times...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
hai village :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
What's up gurlfraaaaaan c:
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
*blushes*
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
convert this pic to a .bmp and email it to me, photobucket is blocked by the proxy here for some reason.

... and how come it goes from gimp to limp?... yeah.. i just set myself up for that.. but I'm not going to change it.. lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Wow, he lost an arena... what's your point ?

You win some, you lose some... that's the nature of the beast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/23/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Icydéadppl
Wow, he lost an arena... what's your point ?

Not the fact that he lost an arena, if I wanted to do that to everyone on this server I beat in arenas that'd be pointless.

Now by saying that, I am in no way claiming to be the top player nor do I intend for anybody to interpret it that way.

However, because Superlimp is who he is by being arrogant, claiming people who carried him are his biggest fans and "Arena Master" "best ally ret" hasnt seen 2k this season...I feel the need to post this as it is very amusing.

You win some, you lose more... that's the nature of the limp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
all i gotta say is.....I LOVE GOLLLLLLDD <3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee373/bautista007/supergimp.jpg

trolololol. Not even horde can carry you.
INC flames about triple dps, but who cares. Get beat by another alt of mine ;3

your screenshot is very small... do you play at that resolution?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Grats on 1750 LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/23/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Liability
Grats on 1750 LOL

Yeah that screenshot was from our hunter's POV, but I thought of that as an added funny, getting the achieve off him :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You know that this season is completely unbalanced right? whats the point of doing hard arenas when everything is unbalanced? I found it quite funny that you just had to post this on the forums you must be his biggest fan boy yet. Thank you sooo much i haven't laughed like this since i was a little girl. Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/23/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Cup
you must be his biggest fan boy yet.

'scuse me ma'am, if I was a fan boy rather than a trololol would'nt I be defending him and saying all the things I could to defend him like "AMG ARENA MASTER SO GEWD CARRY PLEES"?

Anyways, you say this season is unbalanced, which is true. However you'd figure that a Ret pally, past 2300 exp "Arena Master" should be able to beat an alt who's only been playing ret for about a month now? Ret Pally WoG: 145k. So you're defending someone saying that this season is unbalanced when my class as well as his class are the most OP?

GG ma'am.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
again I LOVVE GOLLLLLLLLLD
and i have orange daggers with vial MERRR
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Difference is you got all excited that you beat him i bet you just wet yourself. Do you see him trying to do arenas? honestly Nobody gives a !@#$ about this season other then you and you made it your mission to come to the forums to show everyone how amazing you are at playing a Ret paladin... my god your parents must be proud of you. I only wish i could be as good as you. you beating him just proves that the seasons are unbalanced %^-* happens you win and you lose. quit your Trollolololing while your ahead before i put my Trolling boots on and walk all up and down your girthy body.
Edited by Cup on 7/23/2012 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
07/23/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Cup
You know that this season is completely unbalanced right? whats the point of doing hard arenas when everything is unbalanced? I found it quite funny that you just had to post this on the forums you must be his biggest fan boy yet. Thank you sooo much i haven't laughed like this since i was a little girl. Thank you

I agree with Cup; there's no point in doing things that are difficult.

Also I found it quite funny that you just had to post this on the forums you must be his biggest fan boy yet. Thank you sooo much i haven't laughed like this since i was a little girl. Thank you

~Ugh, he edited his post, and now I'm behind the times!

07/23/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Cup
Difference is you got all excited that you beat him i bet you just wet yourself. Do you see him trying to do arenas? honestly Nobody gives a !@#$ about this season other then you and you made it your mission to come to the forums to show everyone how amazing you are at playing a Ret paladin... my god your parents must be proud of you. I only wish i could be as good as you. you beating him just proves that the seasons are unbalanced %^-* happens you win and you lose. quit your Trollolololing while your ahead before i put my Trolling boots on and walk all up and down your girthy body.

I also agree with Cup's idea that if I don't care about something, obviously that means no one does. And for shame, Passive, for making a thread about killing someone. I mean, who does that? I definitely don't see posts like that every week. If I did, Cup's point would be rediculous, which is not the case.

Also Cup smells funny.
Edited by Prophet on 7/23/2012 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]