Rebuilding the PVP community on Moonrunner

85 Worgen Rogue
Last pvp season, Moonrunner's pvp community increased in size and found a good amount of success. We organized MR-only RBG's and made an impact in Arena as well.

This season... Not so much.

So now, myself and other PVP leaders from season 10 have returned to play as we move into MoP. Our goal is to work to rebuild the PVP community here so that those who love to PVP will have a home where they can continue to improve their game.

To that end, we have founded [Wrong Graveyard] as a PVP-guild. Our Leadership has organized and led well over 500 RBGs and many of our main players are well on their way to the Warbound title.

If you love to PVP, want to arena/RBG, improve upon your current skillset and have a lot of fun, then let us know of your interest and join us!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/23/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Superbia
lol

and this is what is wrong with MR
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/23/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Superbia
lol

Go away Lux ... you log in alts and troll your own server. You suck harder than a w h o r e on nickle night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It is lux. just let him sit there in his "i know everything" chair and let him stare at you through the internet in a condescending manner and put him on ignore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/24/2012 04:48 AMPosted by Gorino
and this is what is wrong with MR

weird i would have said it was the people getting arrogant off of nothing, but whatever.

Go away Lux ... you log in alts and troll your own server. You suck harder than a w h o r e on nickle night.

A lot of hate for somebody i don't even know. I post on Superbia because thats who most people know my character as and for forum consistency.

07/24/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Sanguinius
It is lux. just let him sit there in his "i know everything" chair and let him stare at you through the internet in a condescending manner and put him on ignore.

You put me on ignore and I've never spoken to you once? What is it with this hate from random people?
Reply Quote
17 Worgen Druid
Hello!

I was just browsing the realm forums for just this thing. After PvE'ing for the last 6 years, I recently returned from a break (Cata was awful imo), I have fallen in love with PvP healing. Have in fact leveled 3 chars now almost solely through PvP.

My current realm isn't big at all on PvP, in fact I cannot find a consistant PvP guild at all.

Are you guys all 85's?

I am looking to transfer and start fresh so maybe interested in your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
good one
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Good One.
Edited by Dramatic on 7/24/2012 11:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
good one
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
The Lemurs are back<3
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
07/24/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Superbia
weird i would have said it was the people getting arrogant off of nothing, but whatever.

Naw its still from the fact that people would rather troll someone who is trying to get something done to make MR suck less than help them.

Its WoW, people will always get arrogant off nothing. :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/26/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Gorhino
ts WoW, people will always get arrogant off nothing. :D

< best player in this thread
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
< best player in this thread

best looking imo <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Regarding the original post, [Wrong Graveyard] organized 2 RBGs last week, and then organized and ran 5 RBGs last night. We will continue to PvP, run RBGs and arena. If you're serious about PvP, Join Us! We don't just advertise recruitment saying we're hoping or planning to maybe one day run RBGs. We will run them all the time.

Per the transfer interest, I just transferred my main aback to Moonrunner, as are a number of others with the express purpose of running in this guild. If you transfer or change faction with the intent to join [Wrong Graveyard] you will be welcomed.

I will be signing on around 3-4 server time today and will look to run RBGs at some point after.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good One
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good One
Reply Quote
GOOD ONE
Reply Quote
dang yo when did moonrunner have a pvp community
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]