Vanilla Stonemaul - who's left?

90 Draenei Priest
11/04/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Anesthetist
Anyone know where Sventizz is? I'm starting to get worried...

Right here, babe. Check the GMOTD, I just updated it!
Reply Quote
81 Human Mage
*Raises hand*

Re-rolled my main on a diff server horde once BC hit.

Is fallen still around? I remember BWL progression's
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
*Raises hand*

Re-rolled my main on a diff server horde once BC hit.

Is fallen still around? I remember BWL progression's
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/Fallen_II/
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Holy hell wansimi haven't seen you since bc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/05/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Sventizz
Anyone know where Sventizz is? I'm starting to get worried...

Right here, babe. Check the GMOTD, I just updated it!

What did I do this time? Who was the Stalin that purged me??!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Wansimi
Wansimi reports as ordered sir

OMG Wansimi I was not sure you were still around. I remember the go a rounds we had in early vanilla (especially in westfall) on my warrior Miklo. I considered you my mortal enemy at the time lol. I do remember the fights being fairly even with both of us giving as good as we got lol.
/bow to a rogue that actually gave me a good fight in the old days :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Played a human mage named Afore during Pre BC, then a Paladin named Tarvaris during BC and Wrath. Took a break during Cata, but I'm back to kicking !@# and taking names again now.
Reply Quote
20 Troll Druid
I remember those days, i just came back after yeaaaars away, i used to be in dk, if i remember right the names were grudgemaster and khaylidra, aq was an epic day...remember everybody gathering crazy leather and other trade goods before the gates opened? :P
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Druid
Still 70 on this thing.

Stonemaul produced Senjinn, Seventizz, Neobloodzero, and Poorguy...that's quite a record.

Also, who was that gnome that used to sap you in WSG, /dance with you, then wait for help.
Edited by Ordeith on 11/26/2012 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Also, who was that gnome that used to sap you in WSG, /dance with you, then wait for help.

Shiv.

Sadly, he's either long gone or on another server playing a pali.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
My original, vanilla days were on Stonemaul. This forum used to be fantastic! Does anyone remember Cletus? He would write about his adventures on the forums each week or so.

I played a priest named Psoriasis (Horde side). Was originally in guild with Xgoblin the warlock. I wonder if he is still around.

I don't recognize any of the old guilds. Toten?

Anyhow, Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hit 60 like 3 weeks before tBC dropped but if you needed an Aether Ray fireblasted before wrangling.. I was your man
Reply Quote
Hi
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Druid
Here before WSG with my main Chaosenraged. Was in Foebane with Ladyenraged, Magesca, Sandrock, and Balathor. I miss the vanilla days. :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
UE
I'm still here same character and everything since Vanilla. TSR most notable of early raid guild progression and Legions of the Horde as well, which is making a comeback with lots of vanilla veterans, right 7? Been here since shortly after release before them Illidan transfers came over though thats for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
UE
I'd like to throw a name or two out there though Franky, Atalanta, and Lifer I believe. omg the old PvP days were great before resilience. there was also Silence and Pdog. All respected rivals in my book....LOLOLOLOL TOJO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Too bad Booms still isn't around lol he was awesome
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
MeS
Still here on Stonemaul.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]