CH LFM, Home of the 100K Alliance Challenge!

90 Orc Death Knight
You guys get a 20% nerf kill and you guys think your the best of the best? Well obviously its the scryers and sadly that's the best you guys can do but come on, 20% nerf lol

*edit*

Hurrrdurrr If i kan beet a 20 percant raidurr frum deh skryerz I get moony kuz im gud

Alts are fun, aren't they!? Unless of course someone has Google Chrome.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Halsey/simple

Let me guess...also an alt? Based on your guild's kill date, you managed to get it down with 15% which makes you pretty kick-@$$. But hey, grats on realm 11th on a server with about four times the population of The Scryers, and undoubtedly smaller recruiting issues.

I would definitely call out guilds on low population servers more often.

LOL, Owned via google. Guess what, no one is impressed with you having a 15% kill. Come talk when you are actually in a guild that has done something impressive. Having only been on this server a short time, I have come to really enjoy it. I think I speak for most of us when I say, if you dont even have the balls to post on your main when you talk, maybe you should just crawl back into your corner and cry yourself to sleep as usual.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Apologies for my brother tends to be an Idiot while I go run errands and leave my computer open
Edited by Kupanda on 7/26/2012 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Really sorry guys, Seems this little !@#$ likes to mess with his old server when he used to play, I'll lock my computer next time
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You all should feel terrible now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I never feel bad, because im a sociopath
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
No it is my fault, He is a kid, It is my fault for leaving my computer open to his idiotic tendencies
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
KNOW THAT FEEL, BRO
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Rawt, why you gotta do that? I was doing really good about resisting the urge to derail their thread. I was being a good little pointy-eared paly...

Now that you've posted what I was thinking my resolve has come undone. =( Also I'd like to add that expecting somebody to beat any competent rogue with legendaries and heroic gear is nuts.

EDIT:

You thinking of a faction change for the Gbank whisp? =p

Made me LOL irl for real. And I'd also love to see that if it did happen. Fraps and Screenies plox.

Please feel free to derail any of our threads. I know it'll make your life so much better once you do :)

And as of today, there are more than enough characters on this server with legendaries and comparable gear, if not better gear than us to take that challenge appropriately. Even with less gear, we know how it scales and you'll be paid in full if the performance holds any weight.

Either way... like my comrades have said, it's just a simple marketing ploy. Its a virtual headliner in an online fantasy world giving away fake gold. I know. Whoa. It's mind blowing.

If we manage to get 1 good player out of this whole server from it. It's worth it. If we get some new friends and good laughs out of it. It'll be worth it. If we blow a million gold failing on it. It's worth it. But one thing is for sure... It'll definitely be more exciting than getting your panties all tied up in a bunch!

In the end, I know what you want to hear. We're awful. God awful. Yes, we're competing in the special olympics this year and yes, we plan on celebrating at being the best of the worst. We all know this, accept it, and love it. It makes me sad you haven't learned this yet but by all means, it's never too late to come join us on the derp train!

Anyways... Bumping for signs of life out there on this backwater server that we all love and call home :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Let me try, boss!
Reply Quote
I'd like to try as Arms, if you need one. Let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
But...why male models?
Edited by Grizelda on 7/28/2012 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/27/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Cridd
Yes, we're competing in the special olympics this year and yes, we plan on celebrating at being the best of the worst.

If you're referencing being Raiders... then agreed. If you're referencing being top raiders on The Scryers then no.

Don't go trying to pull a B-Rabbit on me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'd be very happy to come show your healers what's up! :-P

<3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
click!
Edited by Antimatter on 8/7/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/01/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Antimatter
I don't wear panties.

Sadly, I can't compete with that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Sign me up. Name the Raid and Time
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/12/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Carthrolas

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/uoj56vsu4roz2lgm/sum/damageDone/?s=11178&e=11376
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
08/12/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Cal

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/uoj56vsu4roz2lgm/sum/damageDone/?s=11178&e=11376

mmm that 31k on ultraxion is so delicious!
Reply Quote
Posted by Cal

Hahaha that's just mean. Funny, but mean.
Edited by Houdinii on 8/13/2012 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]