CH LFM, Home of the 100K Alliance Challenge!

85 Night Elf Druid
I know you spend a lot of time with Antimatter....

http://tiny.cc/1uk0iw
Reply Quote
100 k if u top the dps or heals charts ? What challenge do you have for tanks ?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/13/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Antimatter
I know you spend a lot of time with Antimatter....

http://tiny.cc/1uk0iw

You had me worried. For a minute I thought you weren't going to post another link for me to ignore.

I would say that maybe with enough practice you might be able to formulate actual written responses instead of obscure nonsensical pics, gifs, and videos...but I'd be lying. I honestly doubt you could store that much information in your short-term memory.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
STILL WAITING>........
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You know whats funny about your linking 57k dps during madness fights, you get that because you hit cataclysm on the majority of tentacles for long durantions. Im sorry that we dont, we are more competent than that. Dont talk !@#$ when you dont know what you are talking about. We have been super cordail between your guild and mine but your give your guild a bad name. OH and im still waiting for a response to my challenge!
Edited by Slipp on 8/13/2012 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I, personally, enjoyed the jellyfish picture. Jellyfish are cool. Kinda like fezzes. Fezzes are cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnblNruPiU
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey, everybody!

Look, this is intended to be a fun thread. A little bragging and machismo is cool - heck, there's a DPS challenge in the title! - but keep it light, please. We're all friends here, right?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Can I get a Jellyfish IN a fezz?
Reply Quote
Ooh, or the jellyfish on top of the fez! Plus, the little stngs from the tentacles will give me rage, right?
Like standing fire, right?
Right?
Guys?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You guys are absol***CARRIER LOST***
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/14/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Grizelda
Can I get a Jellyfish IN a fezz?

Ask and ye shall receive!

http://imgur.com/tslNy
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I actually went and taught my afternoon yoga class wearing a fezz.

No one seemed to notice.

I should have worn the jellyfish instead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/13/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Slipp
Ill say this, ill match you frost to frost on any fight, ill match you unholy to unholy on any fight, lets match up to figure out what you want to do on any fight (ill let you pick what spec for what fight) and if you beat me on any fight let me know, we both can let the logs sort it out!

My 1 WoL parse is up for Heroic Madness as Frost, Slipp. Multiple Heroic Madness kills means it should be easy to beat my 399 item level DPS (e) right?

I don't know if I'll be raiding again in the following weeks, since there are plenty on standby, and I don't care for more than the title - up to Mikey.
So here's my challenge: beat my Heroic 10 Warmaster Blackhorn rank. 36k is a joke, should be easy.
And don't take this personal, or you'll end up as bitter and miserable as Rhae.
If you're not up for some competitive repartee, I'll gladly stop. There's no competent DPS on Alliance side to talk jargon with in regards to DK raiding, I was sincerely hoping you'd be something more.

I skimmed your reply, Rhae, and all I read was:
http://www.afreeman.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/calvin-bad-mood.gif
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No one talks bad about me. I feel offended. =(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/14/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Mikey
No one talks bad about me. I feel offended. =(

http://imgur.com/QOMTR

(ok, so it's not talking bad. Sorry.)
Edited by Antimatter on 8/14/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I cant remember the last time I did blackhorn, I almost always sit for people that need gear. But grats to you on your parse, im assuming your guild pulls everything together so you can aoe, its really the only way you could parse like that, we dont need to pull stuff together and I wouldnt ask a guild to change things for me to rank. That being said if you go frost on ultrax whats your numbers look like? You said my 47k effective was bad so Im assuming you can beat that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Also grats on your madness parse, as I said we dont hit cataclysm so I cant beat your parse. Its simply not possible, our dps is fast enough that we are often sitting around doing nothing on that fight and we never run into cataclysm. Again I wont ask a guild to change !@#$ for me so I can rank, my epeen doesnt need stroking, but clearly yours does!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/14/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Cal
Ill say this, ill match you frost to frost on any fight, ill match you unholy to unholy on any fight, lets match up to figure out what you want to do on any fight (ill let you pick what spec for what fight) and if you beat me on any fight let me know, we both can let the logs sort it out!

My 1 WoL parse is up for Heroic Madness as Frost, Slipp. Multiple Heroic Madness kills means it should be easy to beat my 399 item level DPS (e) right?

I don't know if I'll be raiding again in the following weeks, since there are plenty on standby, and I don't care for more than the title - up to Mikey.
So here's my challenge: beat my Heroic 10 Warmaster Blackhorn rank. 36k is a joke, should be easy.
And don't take this personal, or you'll end up as bitter and miserable as Rhae.
If you're not up for some competitive repartee, I'll gladly stop. There's no competent DPS on Alliance side to talk jargon with in regards to DK raiding, I was sincerely hoping you'd be something more.

Epic backpedalling there, Cal. You could teach the Alliance Hunters in TB a thing or two.

I skimmed your reply, Rhae, and all I read was:http://www.afreeman.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/calvin-bad-mood.gif

It's ok, my feelings are not hurt. I completely understand that it's difficult for you to come up with an intelligent defense, mostly because there is none.

I'm gonna take a moment of silence now, for your unvisited
<link to internet meme, home-made gif, or youtube video in lieu of an original, thought-out response>

May it rest in peace, along with the mountainous pile created by Antimatter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/14/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Chihiro
Epic backpedalling there, Cal. You could teach the Alliance Hunters in TB a thing or two.

No one, and i mean NO ONE backpedals like a hunter. Don't you take that away from us!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Nicely done Anti lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]