It's COMING .. It's COMING!!!!!!

94 Draenei Priest
Mists of Panderia is coming to World of Warcraft on 9/25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

I requested two weeks off from work so I can dive head first in to the new content and smother myself with newness ...

*woot*

Anyone else happy like a clam?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Two weeks... and they aren't firing you?!
I was lucky to get one DAY! D:
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
Two weeks... and they aren't firing you?!
I was lucky to get one DAY! D:

Personally, if I were you, I would do what it takes to get a job that would allow me to take two weeks off ...

Self improvement and never giving up.

I wouldn't settle for getting a day here and a day there. But that's me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ah, its not that. I work in the medical field, and I'm the only one at our office who can do what I do. It's more a matter of necessity. Yay, job security.

Lucky you, though!
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
Ah, got it. Typically medical jobs are pretty good. Certain industries though are notorious for not living up to their end of the deal in a timely fashion unless pushed into a corner.

I was a retail clerk for 6 years back in my college and post college days. Good luck getting a vacation on the spur of the moment without a medical note or something legal .. unless you are in a relationship with the store manager.

Oh, how I really don't miss those days of boot licking to get a descent shift or to get just a simple request honored for a specific day off. At one point we had a store manager who refused to let a bakery clerk have the day of her daughters wedding off even after the woman bought the wedding cake at the store. Oh, the gory details I can share about that industry .. I really don't miss it.

But, the college education I paid for and earned allowed me to apply for jobs where that type of stuff is abnormal instead of an industry standard.

But .. I get it .. sucks though :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
07/25/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Massakisst
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................

Yes, I completely understand your comment ....

Time to reschedule Crispcon ...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Crispcon moving to a luscious green island with hozen and mogu!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Be a man and do what I did, dislocate your knee a work for paid mop time!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
!!!!! Why did i take all three vacations already this year.... damn you family activities ...
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
09/18/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Arionix
!!!!! Why did i take all three vacations already this year.... damn you family activities ...

You could always just snap your leg in some industrial accident (mentioned above) .... I mean, if the vacation time is used up, workmans comp is the next best thing .. Right??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]