Tm - US 21st - Recruiting for MoP Core

90 Orc Death Knight
Hey there Aggramar! I've decided to help my guild with recruiting by posting this here, as from past experience I know a lot of quality players on the realm. :)

TM does NOT recruit for the bench. We currently have approximately 20 DPSers on roster and NEED a few more for MoP. If you feel you are exceptional read the below information about us, and apply.

Team Malice of Zul'jin

If you are considering applying, PLEASE read everything below. It will take only 5 minutes, but it will give you a very accurate picture of our guild.

Mission Statement: Team Malice was founded on August 20, 2011 with one goal in mind; that goal was to become one of the best guilds in the US. Since the creation of the guild, many necessary but hard steps have been taken and made to reach this goal. As a guild we act as one unit backed by a single but common driving force among us all: a love for World of Warcraft.

Expectations: Our expectations are short, sweet, and simple. First, you must be a capable player. Second, you must be willing to follow orders no matter how strongly you feel against it. While at times this may be a lot to ask, it is a necessary requirement for our guild to be successful. Finally, and most importantly, you must be willing to put the guild before yourself. In the end, we are only as strong as our weakest member, and selfishness and self-righteousness will always come in the way of our progress.

Leadership: Leadership is one of the biggest driving factors in TM. While we take a lot of pride in our play as an entire guild, leadership in TM sets us apart from anything else. Everybody in TM is a leader because we are all seen at the same level. You will NEVER find anybody who is exempt from being called out or admitting mistakes. We have select people who make the tough calls, but as a whole, TM leads itself.

High Recruitment Needs:
Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Rogue

Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday 8:00-12:00 EST
Wednesday 8:00-12:00 EST
Thursday 8:00-12:00 EST
Sunday 8:00-12:00 EST
Monday 8:00-12:00 EST

Progression/Milestones:
Dragon Soul (T13)
Heroic Morchok: US 7th
Heroic Warlord Zon'ozz: US 35th
Heroic Yor'sahj the Unsleeping: US 34th
Heroic Hagara the Stormbinder: US 40th
Heroic Ultraxion: US 36th
Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn: US 26th
Heroic Spine of Deathwing: US 25th (Pre-nerf)
Heroic Madness of Deathwing: US 21st

Contact Information:
Officer Sean: Sps.wow@live.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
lmao I remember you from aggramar and you weren't even that good on aggramar. You should probably let the officers, GM, or players that can say they are one of the best in that guild to post these things. Not someone listed as a trail raider that does mediocre dps at best.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I remember when i was on aggramar about 5-6 months ago.

That being said, I guess you weren't one of those quality players I remember, alt or not, you should be pulling way more then 28k on yor'sajh.

0/10
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hey Frozen, I heart your face and miss you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No you really came here to show everyone that you transferred to a better realm and progressed rapidly in slaying dragons.

If you just wanted a congratulations we can give that to you, but you need to cut the bull!@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I love you limes.

But no, I had interest from people every now and then when I ran cross server icc/ulduar with wolf. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to post here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Love all the hate to Emily, due to her actually doing great. haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/20/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Dakziir
Love all the hate to Emily, due to her actually doing great. haters gonna hate.

relax they're just boobs
Edited by Iimes on 7/20/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is Emily.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/9/retarded-kid-think-he-can-sing-574781
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Love all the hate to Alford, due to him actually doing great. haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/20/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Alford
Love all the hate to Alford, due to him actually doing great. haters gonna hate.

Still bitter?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This is Emily.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/9/retarded-kid-think-he-can-sing-574781

+1

I laughed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I laughed when I saw his 2v2. Rdruid/warrior with h-gurth and all that other heroic gear and still only 20-15 at 1400s
Reply Quote
I LOVE THIS THREAD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
07/20/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Littledzd
I LOVE THIS THREAD

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6079673017#1
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
07/20/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Priestnub
I laughed when I saw his 2v2. Rdruid/warrior with h-gurth and all that other heroic gear and still only 20-15 at 1400s

Sorry I was never a pvp person..:P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/20/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Alford

Can you be a pve person when you guild hop every other month? Or should I say get kicked because no one can stand being around you for any longer time period? : )
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
07/21/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Ballpooner

Can you be a pve person when you guild hop every other month? Or should I say get kicked because no one can stand being around you for any longer time period? : )

That reminds me!

Siege top 37 US 10 (spine pre-nerf) LFM MOP!

Siege is a 10-man guild made of former top-end 25-man raiders who wanted to progression in a more settled environment. We seek like minded individuals. We are currently looking for solid players who want to be apart of progression.

RECRUITMENT
High
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Druid (balance)
  • Looking to recruit solid players to push hard mode progression in Mists of Pandaria. Interested applicants should have solid Dragon Soul gear and experience (8/8H with as low a nerf as possible preferred) and previous tiers' hard mode experience. This is for a core position in our roster. If accepted and passed to raider, you will be raiding full time.

We are always recruiting any exceptional player in any class/role who thinks they can outclass one of our current raiders. We don't have any specific needs at this time, but if you think you can measure up, reference our guild information and contact Alford or Dvn on our server.

SCHEDULE
    During progression days will be added for extra kills.
    Monday 7:00 - 11:00 EST
    Tuesday 7:00 - 11:00 EST
    Wednesday 7:00 - 11:00 EST
    Thursday 7:00 - 11:00 EST

Contact
    The best way to contact us is with RealID.
    Alford - danielalford@charter.net
    LP - Liverpoolfromwow@gmail.com
    Dev - mathew.klimas@gmail.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Death Knight
    Tm > siege
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]