Tm - US 21st - Recruiting for MoP Core

90 Orc Warlock
Emily is 13... she doesn't have boobs.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Gharnef, all I was trying to point out at the start is the fact that it makes people believe that she is here and posting to brag about where she is at. Seeing a trial member posting on other realm forums is probably not the best thing for someone to be doing. For the most part it makes that player look bad and vastly unskilled when you can easily look at that person's raid experience as well as recent World of Log entries and notice that they happen to be last for dps. You are trying to say that each player in your guild is roughly equally geared. If this is so then I am seeing a huge difference between top dps and bottom dps. Having someone posting for recruitment who is (after viewing World of Logs) the worst dps just makes her look like an !@# that wants to brag to the fact of where she is at seeing as TM was heroic 8/8 long before she got there and any gear she got while being there is because nobody needed it. That in essence is called being carried.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
LMAO, like I said I remember her from Aggramar. This is something she has always enjoyed doing. Bragging is something she has been known for. But you wouldn't know that seeing as you weren't from this server. So, yeah, what I have said has validity. She may have gotten lucky and gotten her first kill on heroic madness here. But I doubt she was full bis as well as regardless of what you are she or anyone from your guild might say World of Logs doesn't lie. Being continuously on the bottom of dps for all the logs is still being carried. Most people have considered her unskilled as to damage done, dps and how to play her toon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
But I'm not continuously on the bottom for the two recorded raids of which I have been here for. The two logs in which were listed were from this weeks raid. Where only 2 bosses were recorded, while it obviously doesn't show on the logs, I was having fps issues which is why i later opted to sit out for the rest of the raid after receiving 1-2 fps on ultraxion. It also doesn't note that it was a no buff clear, which means that (I'll put it in terms where you can understand) !@#$'s more rough then usual. Also, if you mean most people consider me bad being you, a random who I don't remember at all from Aggramar, or Awesome, some guy I put on blast for flirting with me, then sure.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
She said that she did not post to brag to others on this realm. I don't post much however I feel that it's needed in this case. She posted to get potential recruits that may be interested in raiding a bit more than usual. Looking at one log and concluding that the individual is unskilled is not enough 'proof' to validate your argument.

You should be happy that someone is happy about their progress in this video game. I don't see why you must start an argument on a post that is clearly attempting to get potential recruits from this realm. If you have nothing useful to contribute, please save yourself some time and go berate others that may need it.
Edited by Atsou on 7/21/2012 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
LMAO, see now you are back to what I remember bragging and assuming that you are better than everyone and that we have no clue about this game. Yes, I know it is possible to turn the nerf off in the DS raid. See, all anyone can go by is what is logged and by what is logged and by what most people remember is that you can't pull the dps others can. You assume way too much and that makes you look like a fool. Regardless about the nerf on or off makes no difference in regards to your performance it just shows even more that you have less skill than the other raiders listed in that log. You complain about fps issues on an Ultraxion fight that doesn't even have posted logs is pointless. All your post shows is that you are starting to get butt hurt. Awe, I am sorry you aren't nearly as skilled as the other raiders in the guild you are in. Must make you feel insecure of your status and how long you may or may not be there for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
TM
Says the kid in a 6/8H guild.

I just reported you to the FBI.
They are coming to !%#@ your family.
Edited by Neglektor on 7/21/2012 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
You try to defend yourself by saying that you are not able to perform because of not having a computer that can handle the raid content or because the buff has been turned off... Any top raiding guild trying to compete with the top guilds in the US or in the world are not going to keep someone in progression raiding if their computer can not handle the content. If you can not perform as well as the rest of the raiders without the nerf then a competing raiding guild would not need a player like that. Your response only makes you look worse.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I don't understand where you're getting this sense that I'm butthurt from. This thread was originally posted to help recruiting for my guild. While it's understood that you decided to start something where there was no need for it, trying to argue with you is pointless. While you consistently keep rambling on, as gharnef said before, If the guild as a whole feels my performance isn't at what it should be, then it's something they'd deal with, as you have no say in it whatsoever.

Also, reference to most people again. Refer back to previous post.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
LMAO Neglektor learn to troll cause you really are terrible at it. I stated before that I could have easily joined a 8/8hm guild a while ago if I chose to do so. But I have not because I like where I am at because of the people I get to raid with.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
TM
This is a worthless attempt at trolling from a bunch of kids who haven't even seen Heroic Madness yet. No !@#$s given.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
TROLOLOLOLOL dude your attempts are sad. You are trying to troll but unfortunately you showed up too late and you don't make any kind of point. One, you need to learn how to make someone mad or embarrassed or upset. You failed. Two, you have to actually say something that makes sense. Three, if you are going to try to troll at least be successful the first time so you don't have to go back and edit what you originally said. Makes you look like a fool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
TM
Who said that I was trying to troll whatsoever? I just find it sad that you're spending so much time on this topic in an attempt to make people mad on a simple recruitment thread that is not related to you whatsoever. Grow up.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Well, since you tried to post something in the thread, trying to sound funny, or trying to make me mad or embarrassed shows that you are trying to troll. Your attempts at whatever you were doing were sad, unintelligent and to be honest pathetic. If someone could actually understand you it might be considered mildly humorous but seeing as it wasn't just makes you look like an idiot.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]