Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/22/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Eastrex
+1 Internets if somebody draws me :D

http://artpad.art.com/?m7jwn5bwe2g

+2 it made me happy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I like art, I'm just terrible at it. I get the artists equivalent to writers block. :/

edit: FFS I HATE FLASH!!!! Install the damn thing five times and it STILL prompts me to install it >.<
Edited by Alareyth on 7/22/2012 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'd do a drawing if I wasn't swamped with this powerpoint for my mother.

edit: FFS I HATE FLASH!!!! Install the damn thing five times and it STILL prompts me to install it >.<

Yeah, for some reason its not working with my Firefox 4.0. =\

Works totally fine in Chrome though.
Edited by Zyliros on 7/22/2012 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
07/22/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Alareyth
I like art, I'm just terrible at it. I get the artists equivalent to writers block. :/

that happens to everybody darlin. did you see me talkin about hat book? its great and totally helped me with not only my technical skill, but stimulated my creative mind and gave me some inspiration.

and i dont claim to know you or how you live, but being around other artists who are actively growing and creating (such as in an art class) always helps :3 if youre already in one, my suggestion would be to find more and the time to spend there lol. just dont burn yourself out.

my firefox is doing fine with it O.o hmmmmmm
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight
07/22/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Vennecca
my firefox is doing fine with it O.o hmmmmmm

My Chrome was being all stupid with artpad earlier, that's why I'm still doing it through GIMP. Well, that and GIMP just has more brushes and tools to play with.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
that happens to everybody darlin. did you see me talkin about hat book? its great and totally helped me with not only my technical skill, but stimulated my creative mind and gave me some inspiration.

and i dont claim to know you or how you live, but being around other artists who are actively growing and creating (such as in an art class) always helps :3 if youre already in one, my suggestion would be to find more and the time to spend there lol. just dont burn yourself out.

I envy you, I live in a small rural town and thus not around anyone who does art.

I've had an art block for a while, compared to my original deactivated dA account (made in 2004), my portfolio is a barren wasteland. I guess its because I don't participate that much in communities as I used to, I used to do gift art and trades all the time. I probably should again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Teeny tiny bump.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Those look amazing, Cyndi!

Absolutely beautiful drawings!

"Thank you very much. Now that I figured out how to get a clear photograph, I can put them into my GIMP Photoshopper, and play with them."
/grin

Cyndilou~

I'm blown away by the depth of colour in some of your works, and the detail, especially in the pencil pieces, is amazing.

"Thank you, very much. I can't do good color with ordinary colored pencils, it has to be the prismatic ones. Pencil is my favorite medium, second fave is watercolors."
/smile
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd do a drawing if I wasn't swamped with this powerpoint for my mother.

I finally got it to work ( for now ). Download the uninstaller and close anything that uses flash period. Then use the uninstaller, reboot and reinstall flash... it -appears- to work for now.

edit: Ok well flash works but then it effed up my Real Player, thankfully VCL can replace that POS software. Oh and I got the bloody art site to load :p
Edited by Alareyth on 7/23/2012 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight
Okay, so apparently the sunday mod deleted the other thread...

Huh. I don't get it.

My fingers are all cramped up...can't draw. -_-
Edited by Girault on 7/22/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Okay, so apparently the sunday mod deleted the other thread...

Huh. I don't get it.

My fingers are all cramped up...can't draw. -_-

"Did you see the links I posted? I finally got some decent pictures of some of my old art work."
/smile
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight
07/22/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Cyndilou
"Did you see the links I posted? I finally got some decent pictures of some of my old art work."

I did, they are very nice. I'm especially fond of the castles.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I envy you, I live in a small rural town and thus not around anyone who does art.

I've had an art block for a while, compared to my original deactivated dA account (made in 2004), my portfolio is a barren wasteland. I guess its because I don't participate that much in communities as I used to, I used to do gift art and trades all the time. I probably should again.

I live in a town of about 50,000 people, and the only "accepted" art is of cowboys and indians, painted feathers, and native american jewelry. there arent a LOT of people to get together with, but there are enough.... like my friends from high school, or the art club at the community college, or even my old teachers... gotta work with what youve got i guess.

and wut! deleted the other thread? so saaaaaadddd....
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
07/22/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Girault

I did, they are very nice. I'm especially fond of the castles.

"Glad you like them."
/smile

"I found some paper, and am working on a picture of Cyndilou. But being as picky as I am, it will take awhile, to get it where I like it."
/lol
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Woo Hoo! Hubby bought me some mechanical pencils!!! No more sharpeners!!!"
/happy dance
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/22/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Ancily
Teeny tiny bump.

Seconded! :)

Not sure that word works in this case, but oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think Amyiss forgot about us. XD
If not, I apologize!
Edited by Ancily on 7/23/2012 12:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Amyiss will find us. I have faith."
/smile
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]