Do any of you do this?

100 Worgen Rogue
Hey, Everyone. I wanted to ask you all if you did the same thing i did.
Whenever I start watching a series or read a book, i always imagin what it would be like if it were real. Any if you know....i was in it.....
Has anyone out there done this too? Or am i just weird?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I do that with everything. Everything. When I think to myself I quite literally have a conversation with myself in my head. Like one-on-one conversation with points and arguments on either side of the fence. I'm pretty sure I'm some sort of insane. Either way, it's productive thought because I reach very solid ideas and conclusions from it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
07/21/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Krekentaur
I do that with everything. Everything. When I think to myself I quite literally have a conversation with myself in my head. Like one-on-one conversation with points and arguments on either side of the fence. I'm pretty sure I'm some sort of insane. Either way, it's productive thought because I reach very solid ideas and conclusions from it.

I also do this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
That's what books are supposed to do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]