<Expendable Ones> of Icecrown are LFM

90 Worgen Druid
Come one come all. Expendable Ones of Icecrown is a LvL 12 social/leveling guild looking for new toons of all levels. We are looking to fill out empty possitions in our 10 man raid team to get back into raiding. Currently needing 3 DPS and 2 Tanks (possibly only 1). We have a 50 man vent, 7 tab GB with guild repairs and website (http://expendableones.guildomatic.com/). So if your looking for a new home to lvl and run with some good people while we wait for MoP to drop come check us out.

If you're a new player or old veteran, and like jumping into guild chat and having fun, doing a little leveling, running old content and farming achievements, with a pinch of raiding here and there (for progression or fun) sounds like your thing, then awesome, that's exactly what we're going for. We're online mostly in the evening and night time, and always looking for something cool to do. Find us through the guild finder or whisper/mail Wallyworld or Grieblefritz. I'm on all the time, but I might be on one of my alts, /who Expendable Ones will pop up someone you can talk to. We have a brother Horde guild on IC as well <Is Expendable> so if you want a place to run both factions with the same group of people then look no further.
Edited by Wallyworld on 7/22/2012 2:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]