WTT: 200k Hyjal Horde Gold vs 60m D3 Gold.

Ratio will be 10k vs 3m. Since this trade will take place between two games I'll want to use one of the FA officers as a mediator.

To clarify how I will go about trading, here is an example.

X horde toon posts in this thread that they would like 10k gold.

I'll send an in game mail to that horde toon with my realid. DO NOT POST YOUR REALID IN THIS THREAD AS THEN ANYONE COULD TRY TO IMPERSONATE ME. I WILL NOT TRADE WITH PEOPLE WHO DO THIS, YOU ARE SETTING YOURSELF UP IF SO.

I'll give 10k to the mediator to hold while we trade in D3.

Once we've traded in D3, you can get your share of gold from the mediator.

It's possible this could take some time, if you post here and I contact you, but the mediator isn't around. I will ask when a good time for you would be and try to accommodate you then. I will also screen shot all conversations and gold totals before and after trades. So impatient people are better off moving along.
Reply Quote
Send me a msg, i have 6mil avail and 3mil avail in Hardcore. also if you want more trades let me know i make about 2-3mil a day from the AH.
Reply Quote
07/24/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Ganks
Send me a msg, i have 6mil avail and 3mil avail in Hardcore. also if you want more trades let me know i make about 2-3mil a day from the AH.

very smooth, ty
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Send me a msg in game, should have about 10 mil
Edited by Zemme on 7/24/2012 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It was nice and easy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
was able to scrounge up about 14-15 mil btw
Reply Quote
07/26/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Zemme
was able to scrounge up about 14-15 mil btw

tyvm.

traded for 16m vs 53333

also i should say that i posted this right before traveling to chicago to visit some family, so posting this a few days before was a bit short sighted. zemme was very patient with my lack of presence online.

id like to clarify that you don't need a min of 3m to trade with me, im willing to trade 3333 vs 1m or 6667 vs 2m.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
6m here for 20k
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Thanks for the easy and flawless trade! went very smoothly. Pleasure doing business!
Reply Quote
07/26/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Nukky
6m here for 20k

tyvm

very quick trade.

EDIT: forgot to mention i have 90k left.
Edited by Testa on 7/26/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/26/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Testa
6m here for 20k

tyvm

very quick trade.

EDIT: forgot to mention i have 90k left.

Still have 90k
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump talking to you now! :)
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Boomr
Bump talking to you now! :)

tyvm. i am completely out of gold now this thread is done. thanks to everyone for making it quick and painless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]