IsThatGnomeOnMyBoots Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Priest
<IsThatGnomeOnMyBoots> is recruiting again.

We are in need of healers and ranged dps that are geared and ready to enter current content. We are also looking for players to fill up our second raid team.

Please whisper me in game or send me mail with any questions.

Current progress: 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF.
Edited by Arish on 11/23/2012 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Edit: You fixed it. :)
Edited by Mareyne on 7/25/2012 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you for telling me.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
Wow.... That is like.. a name i havent seen in forever. :) Well, Welcome back
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey I remember you guys!
Reply Quote
Now 4/8H, will be 5/8H next week. Get in while it's hot! We're particularly looking for a shaman dps, enhance or ele, as long as you can put out the damage. Get at us!

Pst Arish, ilych, glasscore, såmurai in game for more info if you need it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Now 4/8H, will be 5/8H next week. Get in while it's hot! We're particularly looking for a shaman dps, enhance or ele, as long as you can put out the damage. Get at us!

Pst Arish, ilych, glasscore, såmurai in game for more info if you need it.

Please be mindful that the Pre-Expansion patch is coming in next week. Class changes all around. Tanks will most likely be taking a !@#$-load more damage than you're*** used to.

*** This does not mean you, specifically. This can apply to anyone, whether it be IsthataGnome, Paramount, Reague, Ultio, or otherwise. - Editted for Scuttles sake.
Edited by Cimno on 8/26/2012 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
While its possible, I'm not big on worrying about that until we see it. This being the third expansion event I've gone through (never as a tank, so you may be more familiar than I) all I remember is the pretty ridiculous damage increases from most classes. I'm hoping we don't hit a brick wall for a month before the expansion. Plus with the ease of purchasing all the old VP gear now with justice, should see substantial increased output from all members. Almost all of our guys are still in the process of gearing since we're relatively new to the content.
Edited by Ilych on 8/23/2012 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well, best of luck to you in honesty. Just make sure that your tanks are ontop of the ball when learning re-learning how to tank with their class.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
So they post about their recent success and their plans to build on it and you tell them to be mindful? Lol Hopefully we can all be as prepared as paramount.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Cimno thank you for the advice but i assure you this is not our first rodeo. We have all been playing this game for a long time and gone through these events before.

And thank you Scuttles for reading my mind lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Np, Arish. Good luck with your recruitment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/24/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Scuttles
Lol Hopefully we can all be as prepared as paramount.

Hopefully we can all aspire to leave Muradin and continue to post on the Muradin forums because we feel our presence is -NEEDED-.

08/24/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Arish
Cimno thank you for the advice but i assure you this is not our first rodeo. We have all been playing this game for a long time and gone through these events before.

Oh look, a response that doesn't incite anyth--

08/24/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Arish
And thank you Scuttles for reading my mind lol.

Nevermind.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just like Neo coming back to free the people of the matrix. =D

I just wanted to comment on how funny it is the elitism had gripped you so, my young cimno. Welcome to the club. =]
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
See, that's where you're confused. I've always been elitist. But not in the same sense as you. I don't lord over people with it. I just keep my arrogance to myself for the most part, while you see fit to let it loose on the drop of the hat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well Cimno I'm not sure why you felt the need to hijack my recruitment thread when your advice was clearly meant to make it sound like this guild does not know whats going on.

On another note i applaud you and your guild for getting the server first achievement but on this realm that's like being the the smartest kid on the short bus.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We didn't get the server first, nor do I claim to. That belongs to the other person hijacking your thread.

It was advice to make you aware that even I'm having doubts about my guild's capabilities to clear H Dragon Soul with some of the class mechanic changes. Because yes, I admit. We're bad. We're awful, but unfortunately, we're awfully persistent as well. There wasn't extensive testing on Dragon Soul or Heroic Dragon Soul with the current mechanics, simply because a lot of the mechanics were broken wide open on the PTR and Beta. Morchok's dealing full damage to every player as if it were not spreading, Ultrax's lightning hitting people for ungodly amounts, those types of things.

Apologies if it made it seem otherwise.
Edited by Cimno on 8/25/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Naw cimno, we're the same. You just think you hide it. But as this post proves it comes out looking just like mine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]