IsThatGnomeOnMyBoots Recruiting

90 Human Warrior
Then obviously it's my civic duty to stay, just like it's Scuttles' civic duty to stay.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Except Scuttles isn't an idiot, and is far more enjoyable company.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm afraid you don't get the picture. No one likes you. So for the good of everyone else buzz off brah.
Reply Quote
This escalated quickly. Nothing says come join our guild like a bunch of bad mouthing haha.

To address the initial concern, our tanks are more than capable of handling the changes in their classes. In regards to the bugs in PTR, it's PTR. I truly doubt Bliz is gonna let bugged content sit for a month, especially considering they aren't releasing the prelaunch event with the patch. They can't expect anyone to start working their new talents and skills without having properly functioning content. I predict Tuesday playing in dungeons to learn, ready to raid and continued progression on Weds. We shall see and of course keep all of our avid readers updated!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This escalated quickly. Nothing says come join our guild like a bunch of bad mouthing haha.

To address the initial concern, our tanks are more than capable of handling the changes in their classes. In regards to the bugs in PTR, it's PTR. I truly doubt Bliz is gonna let bugged content sit for a month, especially considering they aren't releasing the prelaunch event with the patch. They can't expect anyone to start working their new talents and skills without having properly functioning content. I predict Tuesday playing in dungeons to learn, ready to raid and continued progression on Weds. We shall see and of course keep all of our avid readers updated!

This is a proper response. Thank you for being mature about it and best of luck to you on your endeavors. Hopefully they will not be... Timeless.
Edited by Cimno on 8/25/2012 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I didnt walk in telling them to be more prepared, Cimno. YOU STARTED ITTTTT lololol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I didn't walk in on a legitimate concern that wasn't held just for THEIR guild, but for mine and others as well, and consider it trolling, or held it in a light that was condescending.

Now since I 'STARTED ITTTT", I am also going to end it here, instead of dragging it on any further than it has already gone.

Thank you to Ilych for being mature once again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Its cool, we are bumping their thread

Please be mindful that the Pre-Expansion patch is coming in next week. Class changes all around. Tanks will most likely be taking a !@#$-load more damage than you're used to.

Nothing about this says you're concerned for your guild or your dragon souling abilities. Not sure how you could make this sound not condescending...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
There are an awful lot of Scuttles fan boys on this thread.
Edited by Tatianah on 8/27/2012 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
People like Scuttles cause he's witty and endearing. He's elitist, but in a kinder, gentler way that's more fitting to where his guild finishes in the progression race.

Plus, who is Paramount and why do they keep acting more arrogant than Scuttles?

Also, good to see that IsThatGnome is recruiting again. I wish you guys the best (as a former Muradin Horde). Hopefully you guys can build a roster that's willing and able to finish the entire tier and represent the Horde-side well.
Edited by Dazbekzul on 8/27/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Daz thanks for the well wishes. We are just about there. We have a solid nine players just need another good dps and some alternates. Wait a sec, isn't that what this thread is supposed to be about?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Reague of Regends Guild Message of the Day: "People like Scuttles cause he's witty and endearing. He's elitist, but in a kinder, gentler way..." -Ron Paul
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sad mask reporting in!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well s**t. I guess i can kiss any new recruits goodbye. lol
Reply Quote
We are still looking for members! We need more bodies to fill a second raid group as well as sub into the main. We are still very much in need of a dps shaman. Please pst ilych or arish in game or just reply in here.

As of tonight, we are now 6/8H. We are beginning to work on Spine tomorrow evening.
Edited by Ilych on 8/29/2012 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Gah. Ok, finishing this. Cimno came in with a legitimate concern for everyone, not just this guild. He was told it was unneeded, but thanked for it. That's where it should have stayed. Scuttles, I'm not so sure why enjoy the sly instigating, but you got them to take your side this time. Bravo. I assure everyone that Paramount doesn't think they are any "better" than anyone just because we cleared 8/8h. It's a game we play to have fun, and that's exactly what we do.

As a reply to "Wayoverpower", everyone loves Cimno when they get to know him. You just got off on the wrong foot. No need to get so offensive.

Ok, leaving thread, everyone friends? Or at least neutral..neutral's good. Good luck with the reformation of the guild, Muradin needs more activity, and it looks to be getting that way without everyone transferring now.
Edited by Lockandlawl on 8/30/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We are still looking for members! We need more bodies to fill a second raid group as well as sub into the main. We are still very much in need of a dps shaman. Please pst ilych or arish in game or just reply in here.

As of tonight, we are now 6/8H. We are beginning to work on Spine tomorrow evening.

I wish you guys the best of luck. Go get em!
Reply Quote
I don't think any of us think Paramount came in with a holier than thou attitude. You guys deserve credit for being one of the first Muradin guilds clearing the content. We just hope we can put together a group of people that will be able to rival other guilds clearing next expansion's content. Not in any way that implies animosity, just in a fun competitive way.

I wish you guys the best of luck. Go get em!

Thank you!
Edited by Ilych on 8/30/2012 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/27/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Mizkilla
Reague of Regends Guild Message of the Day: "People like Scuttles cause he's witty and endearing. He's elitist, but in a kinder, gentler way..." -Ron Paul

Glad I could be your quote of the day. I do have the Wisconsin connection, but would prefer that credit be given where credit is due. The government can't take ALL of my stuff; they'd lose all credibili-oh wait, nevermind.

Bumping for ITGOMB (you guys need a better acronym, imo).
Edited by Dazbekzul on 8/30/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]