Khadgar Tier 14 Progression

(Sticky)

90 Goblin Warlock
Khadgar Raid Progression (Tier 14)
For information on how to get your guild listed and updated, see the second post.
Updated: March 5, 3013

Server First Clears and Finishes
Challenge Accepted US 32 Realm First: Heroic Terrace, Fearless
Challenge Accepted US 16 Realm First: Heroic Heart of Fear
Challenge Accepted US 35 Realm First: Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
Sunshine Gaming US 123 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
Omegamen US 560 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults

Heroic Difficulty Progression
[S F G K E W Z L G M A E P T L F] E
1. <A> Challenge Accepted(16)X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
2. <A> Visceral (6) X X X X X X
3. <A> Apatheia (6) X X X X X X
4. <A> Seriously Casual (4) X X X X
5. <H> Remnant (3) X X X
6. <A> From the Ashes-10 (3) X X X
7. <A> From the Ashes-25 (3) X X X
8. <H> Dark Matter (3) X X X

Normal Difficulty Progression
[S F G K E W Z L G M A E P T L F] E
1. <A> Challenge Accepted(16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
2. <A> Sunshine Gaming (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
3. <H> Omegamen (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
4. <H> Havoc (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
5. <A> CA Group 2 (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
6. <A> Seriously Casual (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
7. <A> Apatheia (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
8. <A> Visceral (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
9. <A> From the Ashes-10 (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
10.<H> Remnant (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
11.<A> From the Ashes-25 (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
12.<H> Dark Matter (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +
13.<A> Little Rascals-10 (16) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
14.<A> Fractured (14) X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
15.<A> Sunshine Group 2 (12) X X X X X X X X X X X X +
16.<A> Little Rascals-25 (10) X X X X X X X X X X
17.<A> The Darkside (7) X X X X X X X
18.<A> Best in Slot (4) X X X X
Edited by Edynn on 3/5/2013 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Question & Answer

Q: How do I get my guild listed? // We don't want to be listed, how do I request removal?
A: To get your guild listed, simply reply to this post from a guilded character stating the boss you killed. Please specify whether you killed it on 10 or 25man mode. In case kills are in dispute, I'll use the guild achievement listing for that particular boss to verify. To get your guild unlisted, reply to this post from a guilded character and request removal.

Q: How is this list organized?
A: The sort order is total kills, with tiebreaks on earlier kills. Example:
Guild A kills boss X on January 1.
Guild B kills boss X on January 2. (Guild A retains #1 rank)
Guild B kills boss Y on January 3. (Guild B is now #1)
Guila A kills boss Y on January 4. (Guild B retains #1 - it's 2nd kill was earlier)

Q: We killed a boss and you didn't update it!
A: I don't know that you killed something until you post it here. So if you want to stake a claim at a first for a kill, have someone in the raid post here right after the boss dies. It doesn't take very long.

Q: We killed that boss before that other guild! Why aren't we ranked above them?
A: For the purpose of this list, the "kill" happens when a post is made, not necessarily when the guild achievements pane says it's been killed. (Obvious exception: Realm-first-spam achievements). If you want to get credit for killing it first, post right after the kill happens!

Q: Is 10- or 25-man content given preference?
A: Nope. Heroic 10 and Heroic 25 are considered equal, as are normal 10 and normal 25. Discussion about the relative merits of one or the other is beyond the scope of this thread.

Q: I think I found an error on your list!
A: Feel free to reply to this post or send an in-game mail to Edynn (Horde side) and I'll take a look.

Q: How often will the list be updated?
A: The first week will be chaotic. I'll try to do it nightly but I cannot promise this. Following that, I will more than likely update every other day.

DISCLAIMER:
Content kills posted after a new tier has been released will not be recorded.
Kills using the Looking for Raid Finder will not be recorded.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Yay for a September 25 release date. This progression thread may seem a bit early, but it takes many sticky requests and a few weeks to get this stickied to the top. (Example: Tier 11 didn't release until December and the thread was created September.) The normal difficulty ranks are listed just as a starter. I listed all guilds that are currently 8/8 Heroic, in the order of their progression. I hope all of you are excited for MOP (and, um, pets pets pets!) and a great new tier. Please sticky this and help me out!
Edited by Edynn on 7/30/2012 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
One last thing! If you create an absurdly long guild name, I might have to hyphenate you. (Which sounds a bit violent, but I digress...) Sixteen bosses takes up a lot of space. If its between taking off a boss name or shortening your guild name, the boss name wins.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Fresh start, fair fight. Tier 14 will be thrilling! Thanks for the thread Edynn.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks great! Thanks again for picking this up Edynn. Best of luck to everyone in MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Lookin' good Edynn! :D
You're right though, it is a little squished - maybe a hyperlink here to a google doc w/ admin privs would be easier for you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Nice idea Travex! I might do both, in case some people don't like copy/pasting to another link.

Bump for more stickys.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hi Eratub!

Thanks for the bump, sticky, and post! I’m going to try my best with this and hopefully the placement of X’s under 16 boss names (the spacing drives me mad!) doesn’t kill me in the process. =P

I understand your stance on the nerf system. I agree that the fights do get progressively easier with each new percentage. I’m definitely always open to suggestions and comments, and if you would like to talk on vent I’d be more than happy to.

Here are my thoughts:

I don’t want to open “Pandora’s Box” when it comes to this progression thread. I think on top of nerfs is the idea of what constitutes a kill. Should it take ten members from the same guild in order to achieve a ‘guild kill’? Wowprogression requires eight members from a guild to be present, while Guildox requires seven. I’ve seen several arguments that its not really a guild kill if there aren’t 10 members present. I’m definitely not trying to debate this; I’m just stating this as an example of where things could lead. I just want all people who play this game to have a great time with their guild and use the thread as a tool to get their name recognized for their achievements as well as to help their recruitment.

How about a compromise? How do you feel about placing the ranking of when you finished the tier next to your guild name? For instance, Challenge Accepted finished 86th US for the current tier. <Challenge Accepted> 8/8H [US86]. (Side note: This would be determined by using wowprogression's rankings.) I feel like if individuals are looking for guilds on this server, they are going to care more about rankings. Seeing what rank you finished the tier tells them a lot about the progression of the guild. Usually the nerfs don’t come into play until the last tier of the expansion, so this could be a way for all tiers to stay current.

Anyway, tell me what you think. These are just some ideas to toss around. ;)
Edited by Edynn on 7/30/2012 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
There is a new FOS for earning endboss kills at 0%. Wow progress and that FOS is all that is needed really. This thread is good for server cohesion, but most people use wow progress for accurate ratings/rankings . Maybe just post on the thread : ****5%**** in now to keep a record of when nerfs, patches and other stuff hit, but like I said, no biggie. The only important thing to me is that this is updated daily and more often then daily on important nights like tuesdays or when patches/tiers hit.

Good thread sir! Im kinda scared, eventhough we didint really have a team in tier 11, 13 bosses was exhausting. Now we have 16!!!!!! The heroic race is gonna be one insane grind.

Best of luck with this new responsibility.
Edited by Holyavenger on 7/31/2012 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hi Holy!

This thread isn’t really trying to compete with Wowprogress or any of the other ranking websites. As you stated, this really is just for server cohesion. It is supposed to be a place you can check while you are perusing the forums and a way to interact with other guilds.

My goal is to update this daily. I know that traffic will be higher on Tuesdays/new release days, but I also will be raiding during some of these times. I’m not sure I can always do hourly, but my goal will be to do an update after peak raiding hours on those days.

Everyone should post their kills as soon as they get them. The posts will effectively act as a timestamp for the kill even if there are issues with Wowprogress (delayed queues, etcetera). When a guild finishes a tier, I will give Wowprogress a few days to determine their US finish and will then post this next to their guild name.

Sixteen bosses is a rather large amount. At least we have some new content and a release date to look forward to.

Bump for new stickies! =D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hopefully 16 bosses won't be as bad as T11 since it's gated upon release.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You may consider separating the boss encounter by tier or provide more spaces between each raid since it is a tiered ilvl. Having all 16 bosses in a row may be tough to read.
Edited by Xxl on 8/1/2012 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I will separate the raids by tier. Right now what you see is just an outline and a placeholder for the thread. I promise to make it look pretty. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
There will be more spaces, I just didn't want to mess around with a lot of formatting until I started placing some X's. Also, there will be a count of bosses that makes it easier to read next to guild names. For example: Guild A <4/16> X X X X
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
also I want my 3d glasses to work on this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm not sure about 3D glasses, but I've been using https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jbcebflkmekofoenbmnmijepaedcpigi
for years now and it makes reading the forums at least a bit more enjoyable (tolerable).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is this where the karaoke happens?
Edited by Clark on 8/2/2012 4:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]