Disc/Shadow Priest LF 2's/3's partners

85 Night Elf Priest
Just moved to this server to play with some old friends, but they aren't interested in pvp. Was hoping to find some players around the 1600's to play with. I'm willing to play either disc or shadow. I have exp on my mage, warrior, boomkin, and rogue to 1700.

I'm willing to play just about any comp, as long as it's somewhat viable. Looking for partners with a positive mindset that like to have fun, but also want to do well. Message me or send me an in game mail if you're interested.

The alt code for my i is Alt+ 0204.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
a guild is carebear stare if your looking for high arena ratted players
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'll happily do some 2s / shatterplay with you. Name my a is alt + 0226, when are you usually on?
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
where did you move to?

This guild is dead.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
:{
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
@ Case - I'm down for 2's and shatterplay. The only night I can't be on is Tuesdays, other than that I can be online quite often.

@ Aayne - I moved to Val Kori from another server, I have some friends in this guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]