To: Andery of Batousai

90 Draenei Death Knight
You might remember me from an LFR we were both in on the 21st of July. I'd like to let you know that my addon Tank Warning does what it does to tell HEALERS like you what I am doing. I don't know what you have against my addon but continuing to verbally abuse me throughout the raid doesn't show you are better, but rather an ignorant fool who obviously need more raid experience.

Your actions have been reported to Blizzard and a GM has spoken to me. He/she has promised that your actions will face severe consequences.

I hope you have a nice day.
Reply Quote
24 Tauren Warrior
You don't need addons to tank LFR hell you don't even really need to be at your computer I think you're just a little thin-skinned.
Edited by Battlebeef on 7/22/2012 1:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
07/20/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Omnipotence
He/she has promised that your actions will face severe consequences.

I'm pretty sure they didn't promise anything of the sort considering Blizzard does not discuss punishments with anyone but the person violating the TOS and other Blizzard staff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]