Grats Shadow Lords...

85 Draenei Hunter
...on your h:Madness kill. I'm late, I know.
Reply Quote
07/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Shammter
I'm late, I know.

http://i.imgur.com/zk1I9.jpg

You should probably check just to be sure.
Edited by Kardone on 7/20/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Grats!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lol thanks guys, we didn't make a big deal about it, server 4th just doesn't have the same ring to it :)

madness was a joke, 23 pulls, of which 18 were me dying on 3rd platform since I solo tanked it. Once we sorted that was all good.

Spine was the !@#$%... wtb OT and 3rd healer show up the same night.... Bring on MoP!
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Deathbyslak
Lol thanks guys, we didn't make a big deal about it, server 4th just doesn't have the same ring to it :)

Progression is progression. You worked hard and accomplished something that little more than 50 people on the realm have accomplished, and there are thousands of people on the realm. Darrowmere is ranked around 199 out of about 240 realms, and our team was like the 5000th team nationwide to get the ach, but we still went public and patted ourselves on the back when we got the ach. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Grats Banric on carrying yet another Darrowmere guild to 8/8H.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]