DAMAGE INC! WORLDS BEST PVP GUILD!

Why would you join anyone elses guild? I mean OBVIOUSLY anyone who has a glad title is carried, Anyone who plays above 2k is a pilot. Therefor they cannot run a good guild.

Why Ever join a guild for fun when you can do PVP with the best players! A 1700 Mage and a 1460 Paladin, sandibear and chillzz are LF more Guildies! Once we get better gear They will carry you to 2700 FOR FREE!

DAMAGE INC where 1800 on Underbog = 2700 on KT!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i can not deny what you are saying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Shyy, I demand it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, sayin' eyyyyyyyyyyyy yoooooo gotta letttttt go!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I hate the guild bashing thing... i dont make a habbit of it cause i treat others like i want to be treated... ive heard from several players on tub that you were carried... you have hated me since day one when i called you out after armorying your guild regarding your 4 multiglads... at the time you had just started the guild and i didnt see but 2 people in your guild with a glad title... rating doesnt always = skill... my rbg rating is only 1700 and ive only seen 1700 arenas... unfortunately i have a life outside of wow, if i was serious about rating do you think i would stay on a !@#$ty server like this one? all things aside... %^-* about us and we will !@#$ about you... good day to you sir
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well im just gonna say this... I hate Shyguy but hes gone and i dont want to !@#$ talk anymore... So thats just me not the guild. Im leaving it be.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
07/21/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Commádor
%^-* about us and we will !@#$ about you... good day to you sir

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
what im reading here is damage inc wants to stop the bashing because they know they cant win. im gquitting on my chars now
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
It does not matter if SSB has four glads or not, From what I have seen is that Damage inc is just cocky !@#$%^-s like Sandibear for one. Maybe a lot of people like SSB because there not all douche backs. Just saying
Reply Quote
You "heard from several people on TuB"?

I mean cuz shyguy transfered here with 3 friends. Nobody on TuB knows him or even has him on skype. So I find it funny that you so easily believe 3 Random 1500 players *cough* chillzz *cough* who make !@#$ up because they got "close" to beating him in a duel.

And being serious about rating has nothing to do with the dead server. If you have ever played above 1900 you would know that you dont que into anyone on this BG anyway.... Cross BG ques @ 2 minutes. and were your at 2100 you are still Fighting 2100 KT / Tich teams. I have under 300 games and im 2k+ playing a random %^- comp with friends.

So rating may not = skill. But a 1700 player doesnt = 2400 player. And when 5 people from your guild run around screaming "CARRIED CARRIED LOL" its kinda pathetic seeing how they have nothing to show that they are even "decent" players. Especially when you que into them in 3s and beat them without are team mates dipping to 60%.

and last. Like I told you before, Having people rename alts after us and joining our guild spamming or /gchat was low. Weather or not you condone that behavior or not, im sure you know who it was. I do and do you REALLY want those type of people representing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who's this Undying guy? Cocky? You saying that just becuase i like to have fun in trade..... Oh and none of that was me Glitches.
Reply Quote
Sandi, You just need to reroll from everything I have heard about in in trade. You want to be server best H-palli? Well good luck over passing Ayon. Atleast he keybinds his !@#$ and knows how to play right.
Reply Quote
@ Sandi @ Com, I can break you're guild part by part on how yall are a !@#$ing sorry %^- guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ooooo that stung coming from someone who wont even use their main. I don't play enough to pass Ayon lol and idc to play that much. But im cool with SSB idk what the problem is. I mean Soap needs to shut the hell up he can get quite annoying but other then that im all good =D
Reply Quote
Meh, I dont have a prob with Soap, but I see you on all the time. How are you saying you dont play enough, You hardly ever see Ayon on... Anything else you wanna say? But whatever floats your goat
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Because i play during the summer... I just started back up since like the 2 weeks i played at Cata start. But yea im bout to quit for awhile try MoP and hope to god i don't hate it. I mean if I had the time yea i'd be even more of a badass but oh well.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Every person I met in Damageinc ended up on my sh!t list. They were all egotistical a-holes. Whatever this other guild is, I can assure you they are just as haughty if not more. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. Come on guys... Let's go outside and argue about real stuff like who's state has more annual precipitation or something. It's a shame that a lot of this game's rewards are linked to groups/guilds/parties. Being self-sufficient is way under-rated. LFM for 1s, pst...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/21/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Commádor
I hate the guild bashing thing... i dont make a habbit of it cause i treat others like i want to be treated

The guild bashing thing? I bet it does get old when everyone hates your guild.

And treat others the way you want to be treated, if that was your guilds motto (not saying that it is, ever has been or ever will be) this thread wouldn't exist.
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Undýing
You hardly ever see Ayon on...
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Savañnah
LFM for 1s, pst...

DUELS! =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]